our day at crufts with monachty estate shoot

watching it at the moment...crufts

shame i missed the gundog demo's.

and well done to the mustwork kennel , lisa and kids seem to be have a habit of doing well at this event. :victory:

lol, lisa and kids seem to have a habit of doing well in everything, 100% in the gundog grade 1 :notworthy: gamekeeper champion :toast: world domination for the mustwork girls i rekon, lol

i would of mopped the floor with them

lmao! you should go next year, its a brilliant day out, meeting likeminded people who not only own a working breed but also work their dogs too. Mind you i was suprised how serious some people are if they dont win, lol

couldnt afford it plus my dogs are too good for crufts i see alot of nice dogs on crufts and some ugly looking fcukers

lol! its not expensive! your dog roxy looks mean with her bottom lip sticking out like that lol, i bet she is fun to work mate, do you work them on a shoot or do you just use them when your out and about mooching?

bit of both and she is a rough dog her sister tess is a big softie they both like working on the shoot all the boys say they will leave their dogs at home as mine work the whole hill and they really love there walks but you have to watch them as soon they get the scent of something they are of like a shot

good control then lol

lmao! you should go next year, its a brilliant day out, meeting likeminded people who not only own a working breed but also work their dogs too. Mind you i was suprised how serious some people are if they dont win, lol

couldnt afford it plus my dogs are too good for crufts i see alot of nice dogs on crufts and some ugly looking fcukers

lol! its not expensive! your dog roxy looks mean with her bottom lip sticking out like that lol, i bet she is fun to work mate, do you work them on a shoot or do you just use them when your out and about mooching?

bit of both and she is a rough dog her sister tess is a big softie they both like working on the shoot all the boys say they will leave their dogs at home as mine work the whole hill and they really love there walks but you have to watch them as soon they get the scent of something they are of like a shot

good control then lol

aye there ok at times but they never spoil the shoot or anything

good control then lol

aye there ok at times but they never spoil the shoot or anything

they are mate... and no they dont....spot on!!! :tongue2:

Great stuff - I was there showing my Pointers in the breed classes, wanted to come and see the gamekeepers and working classes but didn't get the chance. Think that's my friend Geraldines back in the 2nd photo - she was judging :)