just aq few pictures from this week

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and anouther from our daily walk....random question but what do you think of her body condition, someone came up to me and said my dog looked as if it was starving!!!!

post-25387-1236504607.jpg

Edited by JPTfellterrier
That dog looks fit as a fidle i think shes just the [bANNED TEXT] weight :thumbs: dont listen to people like that they aint got a clue

aye i mean shes been wormed, gets a good scoop of lurcher food and walks 3 mile a night....you think she needs more muscle tone?

Is that your bloke in the front???

Is his name joe???

yeah it is, how you know him, what a small world

You'll be surprised how many people i know in the short time i've lived up here!!!!!!

Does he still live in burness???

Is his name joe???

You'll be surprised how many people i know in the short time i've lived up here!!!!!!

yeah he does

That dog looks fit as a fidle i think shes just the [bANNED TEXT] weight :thumbs: dont listen to people like that they aint got a clue

aye i mean shes been wormed, gets a good scoop of lurcher food and walks 3 mile a night....you think she needs more muscle tone?

Thatll come in time shes looking well i think

Is his name joe???

yeah he does

He's put a bit of weight on since i last saw him......... :laugh: .......do you know dale as well then???

Looks in great condition,im sure ive seen your boyfriend somewhere to i done a bit lamping at berness with a lad called Dale Scott?do you know him?

miller i know dale mate, aint spoke to him in ages, you still see him??? we went out a couple of times pushing the woods through when he had that big black dog.....

Guest miller1989
Looks in great condition,im sure ive seen your boyfriend somewhere to i done a bit lamping at berness with a lad called Dale Scott?do you know him?

miller i know dale mate, aint spoke to him in ages, you still see him??? we went out a couple of times pushing the woods through when he had that big black dog.....

No mate havent seen him in a while im sure hes working away,went to school with him and his brother Martin,we went up to Dales a few times he had the shot gun and we were running the dogs it was a good laugh,well youll know that as dales mad!

and anouther from our daily walk....random question but what do you think of her body condition, someone came up to me and said my dog looked as if it was starving!!!!

post-25387-1236504607.jpg

When she is stretched out on the car seat, you can just see her ribs.In the standing shot, you can't. I would say she is fine as she is.

I have heard of quite a few folks with running dogs, being told "it's too thin". Just keep on doing what you are doing.