FRIDAY NIGHT MOOCH!!!!!

I went out for a mooch last night on me pals land :whistling: fridays usaually party night for me but i aint been in the mood for it lately we headed off about 9.30 me mate had his merle collie greyhound bull greyhound bitch (fern) and i had my half bullx bitch (kink). We had a thew bunnies to start off on a couple of fields then all of a sudden there just seemed to be nothing about :wallbash: so we went to another spot of his :whistling: and i spoted a couple of long ears i thought there wernt any left on these fields i did my hare call for a laugh and i had 6 of them coming in to the field where we were i couldnt believe my eyes :icon_eek:. I dont touch hares this time of year though il be honest i leave them alone at the end of february. We headed back home and stopped off at 1 of my spots to see if there was any charlies about there were but not with in shooting distance so we just sat tight for a bit my mates dog started to look towards the middle of the field that we were in i had a quick shine of the lamp and lowe and behold there was a nice dog fox in the middle of the field in full range i put a shot in to it and there was a nice retrieve by fern and kink :thumbs: good way to end our night :clapper:

post-25667-1236433678_thumb.jpg

post-25667-1236433923_thumb.jpg

Edited by Penda

Thanks MLB i love working my dogs and watching other peoples dogs work, that merle bitch is my mates shes a good little bitch gives her best :thumbs:

well done mate,cant beat watching the dogs work.

would like to know how you call a hare in

never heard of that before.

cheers :thumbs:

lofti

Thanks MLB i love working my dogs and watching other peoples dogs work, that merle bitch is my mates shes a good little bitch gives her best :thumbs:

lofti

Bit like a fox mate just stick the tip of your thumb in your mouth and start suck tricks of the trade :thumbs:

lofti

Bit like a fox mate just stick the tip of your thumb in your mouth and start suck tricks of the trade :thumbs:

cheers mate will give it a go :big_boss:

lofti.