selling him as im just that busy with work and have a litter due so he isnt gona get the time needed. he has done nothing wrong at all.

he is bred out of luckys old dog brin to a strait grey equaling a 3/4 grey 1/4 wheaten but he is 27 inch and 70 pound. he is coming up 2 yrs old.when i got him he had a broken toe so gave him plenty of time yet still didnt heal.so had the broken bit taken off at the vets.cost 120 quid as i didnt want to remove the rest if i could help it but it didnt work so he neded the rest off, again another 120 quid, now all healed and fine .its an outside toe but running wise you cant tell as is perfect.ive had a few dogs before with a toe off and never bothers them, he is a big dog for a 3/4 and fast as fuuck. has seen a few now on his own and dous his job in fine style. i paid 350 quid for this dog then 2 opps to get him right he stands me at £590.00

struggling to put him into price really but i have a few dgs on and he was last in so first out , so i suppose £400 quid would be ok. cant be arsed with stupid comments so il try not to get drawn into them

all the best

dogs184.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would of been ideal for me spiderpig ...cash just aint there at the moment mate ..shame really as i do need to work alongside me terriers(earthwork)..if dont sell the dog for whatever reason ya may be interested in a deal with a terrier pup i,ll have on soon?/?(was just a thought)atb..darrell.

just got mshit loads of work on so as i said the dog is sound but last in first out im afraid

just too add he is good as gold wi other dogs,he has been a twat wi my chickens but is learning fast. he is a proper bullet though