Riohh & Whip

Met these two yesterday, And had a good drink with them. Both of them are top men, knowledgable people and a great laugh. Both myself and lurcher-lass can't wait to meet you both again, maybe next time do a bit of hunting. ;)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well mate it was worth the trip over. You and courtney are both sound and we will definatly have to meet up again. The problem im having now is seems as i was the only sober one do i post pics or not lol.

what a great night we had, riohh,sean and myself. good to meet chid and LL and what a great couple they are. i got a little bit merry and am being blackmailed by riohh about posting the pics lol

what a great night we had, riohh,sean and myself. good to meet chid and LL and what a great couple they are. i got a little bit merry and am being blackmailed by riohh about posting the pics lol

I think a little merry is an understatement dont you. Soo how much we talkin whip got to be worth a couple of grand these have :D:D

how was sean this morning, he was more than merry last night, but a good laugh :laugh:

whip you where very quite last night, altho i found out why, having kissing ll all night lol

I think a little merry is an understatement dont you. Soo how much we talkin whip got to be worth a couple of grand these have :D:D

Must say like id be a bit embarrased with some of the shots, iv heard what Mrs whip is like :laugh: but it was a laugh :icon_redface:

whip you where very quite last night, altho i found out why, having kissing ll all night lol

:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

and i've lost my pants :icon_redface:

seans fine today,he was ok once he'd pulled the girl with the golden voice lol i'm in a terrible state and got to drive him to airport soon. and yes riohh 2k will be fine

Sorry mate ive changed my mind heres a nice one to get us started.

Image009.jpg

from left to right.

chid, whip, lurcher lass and me

Edited by RIOHH