LAST SESH OF THE SEASON!!!

Arrived at the burn for 9:30am greeted to springlike weather 11c,no wind & sunshine :o .On the way over to the land seen a dozen or so rabbits trying to pair off with the usual bickering from the bucks :boxing: .Did a 10 holer in the top field,1 in the bag.Moved down to do the usual sets at the bottom embankment,bagged 1 from the tree set.

Did a couple more sets on the way back up the bank,no one at home must be enjoying the sunshine :hmm: .I did the sets in the cottage garden & bagged 1 more,i had a bite to eat & watched the world go by in the beautiful Weardale countryside,reflecting on a busy season,not big bags by all means but just being out regular due to being out of work at the moment :( .

End of day photo

Well roll on May to get out with the gun,by then the young ones should have grown nicely :yes::gunsmilie:

Cracking pictures Andy, Pencoed hunter the season should start back up at the end of september unless there is still too many young ones about or the famer is getting plagued by them then get out there and do it for pest control although there is more lie ups with young to ground but it's worth the digging to keep the farmer happy

you should have just went up tunstall mate and got the stragglers me and john have left behind :whistling: ,only joking mate,well done on the rabbits.it was the same on our permission yesterday.we managed to get some more land in the neighbouring farms .there was rabbits everywhere,we managed to get nine with the ferrets and bolted two to my old lurcher.theres still no signs of baby rabbits on there yet so we might have a couple of weeks left before we hang up the nets.weve only got the one ferret to work as john's jill has come into season and my old lurcher done her last shift yesterday as she is now retired off.just looking forward to next season now.ive just got a new pup in to get ready for the start of this years rabbiting forays,im just hoping all goes well.all the best mate :thumbs: