COUPLES THAT HUNT/SHOOT WANTED :-)

Hello everyone.

My name is Matthew Murphy and I am a keen photographer studying in South London.

I was born in the Kent and raised their my whole life. I recently met a man in a field behind my house

shooting pigeons. He told me all about what he does and ever since I have been involved in this

fascinating topic. It has inspired me to produce a photographic project on it. I am on my way out on a

hunt in an hour to meet and photograph some men, but what most interests me is the

family side of shooting. How a partner can adopt the sport of another and images of families dressed to

go out on a days shoot. The project is entitled "Love me, love my gun." I know that antis can be a problem but

should you wish to help they will not. I am pro shooting, one of the most memorable times of my life was firing a

pump action shotgun in Texas along with a .44 six shooter down a range. The images are for a university project only

and will not be published in any format. So any couples or families out there that shoot please and are interested in

being photographed with their guns please, please let me know. I will travel the Earth. Email me matmyrrh@hotmail.com

Thank you

Mat

PS I understand some of you may be a bit spectacle as I am new but I assure you of my sincerity.

I have a website where you can find some of my other photographic work. www.matt-murphy.co.uk

Also I have the image of the man I met shooting on Flickr, Shooter Picture

The reason I joined this community was to meet people that could help and so far it has been a blessing.

That is why I am a new member.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.matt-murphy.co.uk/

the guy's picture and contact no. is here in his site, i've taken a look it seems to be ok.

but i know the notion of anyone new being an anti is high.....

take a look a judge for yourselves.

all i can say to anyone is take a look if you don't like the sound of it... don't offer.....

but all this i smell a rat builds no confidence in anyone....

I suppose I should stick up for my self.

I wish I worked for a paper I could do with a wage as it happens I am just a student.

Like snap shot says check my website. Further more my father and most my family are from America,

my uncle shoots, not even for a point but for fun at a target down a range with a .44 all sorts of weapons.

For christmas he bought my aunt a Walther PPK. My other uncle owns 6 guns one of which he keeps under his pillow! I was

lucky enough to visit and shoot myself. If you want pictures... just ask. What sort of fool would I be to arrange to

meet people that are passionate about shooting, that own guns, and be anti-shooting.

It is a shame that you feel the need to defend yourselves so much.

Mat

Ps if anyone wants to come and shoot the foxes in my garden at Kingston I would love it.

Please check my images on flickr too. CLICK HERE

Edited by Matthew Murphy

I wish I worked for a paper I could do with a wage as it happens I am just a student.

Like snap shot says check my website. Further more my father and most my family are from America,

my uncle shoots, not even for a point but for fun at a target down a range with a .44 all sorts of weapons.

For christmas he bought my aunt a Walther PPK. My other uncle owns 6 guns one of which he keeps under his pillow! I was

lucky enough to visit and shoot myself. If you want pictures... just ask. What sort of fool would I be to arrange to

meet people that are passionate about shooting, that own guns, and be anti-shooting.

Mat

Ps if anyone wants to come and shoot the foxes in my garden at Kingston I would love it.

TRY PRINCE CHARLES AND CAMILA THEY HUNT AND SHOOT ;) PS FOR SOME ONE WHO HAS SO MANY GUNS IN YOUR FAMILY DONT YOU KNOW THE LAW OR YOU MUST HAVE ONE BIG MOTHER OF A GARDEN MATHEW Edited by gonetoearth

Mat

Unfortunately Matthew, this forum has been infiltrated (for want of a better word) numerous times by people from the media etc to try to gain anti hunt material and members details.

So please excuse any negativity towards your request, it is very understandable when you know the circumstances.

And please just ignore the people who are rude and ignorant. They are not a representation of the majority of people on here or hunters in general, unfortunately you get (again for want of a better word) 'pricks' in every walk of life, we just seem to have most of them on this forum ;)

Good luck in your quest :good:

UNFORTUNATELY HIPPY MY FRIEND THE MAJORITY OF US ON HERE WHO HUNT SHOOT AND FISH IT IS A WAY OF LIFE , A PHOTO IS NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS ITS FOR LIFE , AND ITS FUNNY HOW TODAY STUDENT CAN SUDDENLY TURN INTO THRU STUDYING MEDIA IN UNI, THE NEXT RODGER COOK OR DONUT MCINTYRE , SO DON'T APOLOGIES WE ARE SUSPICIOUS FOR GOOD REASON AND IF WERE SUCH A GANG OF PRICKS GO FORTH AND FIND SOME WERE ELSE

Mat

TRY PRINCE CHARLES AND CAMILA THEY HUNT AND SHOOT ;) PS FOR SOME ONE WHO HAS SO MANY GUNS IN YOUR FAMILY DONT YOU KNOW THE LAW OR YOU MUST HAVE ONE BIG MOTHER OF A GARDEN MATHEW

If Bruce Lyndsay Smith can shoot foxes in residential gardens why can't you? Oh my family are probably well versed on American law.

As far as I know that's obsolete in the UK. Anyway Im not on here to cause arguments. I will just continue trying to get photos by meeting friends of shooters

I am currently photographing, seems to be a close knit community down where I live. I already have some arrangements to meet a man who owns and hunts with a Hawk who I met on here. Should make some good images. Maybe I will put some on my profile when Im done.

Edited by Matthew Murphy
no mention of his intrest in hunting on his website and the other link has one picture of a man with gun that could of been downloaded from anywhere definatly an anti :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4:

Ok, this is a new project. I have to have 8 in my portfolio by the end of the year (3rd year). The site contains my second year work so you

wont find anything about shooting on it. I'm not going to defend myself any more. I will put all the images I take up on the site with permission

so you can have a look hopefully realize I'm not anti. I have put the last one I took up.

Mat

TRY PRINCE CHARLES AND CAMILA THEY HUNT AND SHOOT ;) PS FOR SOME ONE WHO HAS SO MANY GUNS IN YOUR FAMILY DONT YOU KNOW THE LAW OR YOU MUST HAVE ONE BIG MOTHER OF A GARDEN MATHEW

If Bruce Lyndsay Smith can shoot foxes in residential gardens why can you? Oh my family are probably well versed on American law.

As far as I know that's obsolete in the UK. Anyway Im not on here to cause arguments. I will just continue trying to get photos by meeting friends of shooters

I am currently photographing, seems to be a close knit community down where I live. I already have some arrangements to meet a man who owns and hunts with a Hawk who I met on here. Should make some good images. Maybe I will put some on my profile when Im done.

if your educated enough to operate a pc try google gun laws in the uk , distance from house would be a good start mathew ;)

come on guys give him some slack i remember reading an artical in the daliy mail about a chap who shot garden foxes in london. If u have some thing to hide like a photo of you shooting dont f*****g offer. Its people like that who put the message across that were all hideing some thing. if you dont have a problem with it then go for it a photo of me shooting a rabbit, pigeon or fox could end up on the front page of the sun and i wouldnt give a toss because i stay with in the law.

Edited by osimons89