next years lamp comp

Right after following this years comp closely without having any say as i dont think it is my place to say anything as i never entered but the facts are coming to life now that MARK BRICK is in the final against either L&B or LDR (good luck to them both) will both of the finalists be in next years comp well will Mark be allowed in the comp next year ??? well done LDR for running the comp and well done to all that entered and good luck to all that are still in hope the final is a good one ;)

i think LDR said in an earlier post that it was just called the hunting life as that is what he chose to call it, after all he did arrange it all, and next year friends of his who arent on here will be allowed to enter, this means Mark will be allowed to enter if he chooses to??

Guest mickyrichardson
Right after following this years comp closely without having any say as i dont think it is my place to say anything as i never entered but the facts are coming to life now that MARK BRICK is in the final against either L&B or LDR (good luck to them both) will both of the finalists be in next years comp well will Mark be allowed in the comp next year ??? well done LDR for running the comp and well done to all that entered and good luck to all that are still in hope the final is a good one ;)
i hope so i wanna go down to marks and take all the rabbits off his land lol :D

Just to clear it all up, the answer to whether mark will be allowed in next years comp is yes.......... :yes: ........... i dont have any problems with mark, yeah he can be a tit, but i've spoken to him on the phone several times and he is a nice bloke, nothing like the drivel that pours out of his mouth on the sites........ :laugh: ........... if he wins it he has to be given the opportunity to defend his title and love him or hate him, it would appear he does have half decent dogs.......... :tongue2:

There will be a few new and improved rules next year too, the issue of people going through on a by will be sorted and the time scale of heats will be cleared up. We tried to cover as many bases as possible with this one and yeah there have been a few teething problems, but they've all been noted and are all in hand for next seasons comp, i'm currently waiting to hear back from a couiple of people about sponsoring the next one too, so the prize fund might be a little big bigger too and even go to a 3rd place prize aswell........ :victory:

you'll have to watch this space around july.................... :thumbs:

everyone who has been involved in the comp have done a superb job , organiser, those who have entered and judged, if mark wins fair play to him and as LDR mentioned he has a good dog....the lamper plays a part in the outcome of the nights bag but surely its the dog/dogs we should be commentin on not the man behind the light .

everyone who has been involved in the comp have done a superb job , organiser, those who have entered and judged, if mark wins fair play to him and as LDR mentioned he has a good dog....the lamper plays a part in the outcome of the nights bag but surely its the dog/dogs we should be commentin on not the man behind the light .

agree with you Lansera

LDR are you still contemplating starting a lurcher club?

i had every intention of doing it mate, i even set up a forum for it...... :yes: .........but to be honest with you i dont think i can be arsed with the hassle of it along with running these lamping comps....... :no: ......... i didnt realise how time consuming this would be!!! Ad that onto the fact i've got a 10 month old baby to look after, i'm going through an access battle in court for my other daughter and i'm in the middle of setting up my own business, then trying to fit working Bruce in amongst it all, i dont think i can be neither arsed or have the time mate........ :no: .........i dont like starting something and not finishing it, or starting it and not being able to give it enough time to make it a success............ so at the minute i'd say probably not.............sorry........ :(

:clapper: then trying to fit working Bruce in amongst it all :clapper::clapper: hes called bruce the wonder dog for a reason :):) and with the time this comp has been runing would the winner recieve interest on the£500 since youve had it that long mate :toast::toast::toast::toast:

That sounds strangely familiar................ so i guess you already know the answer!!!!!!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'd like to put me name down for next year, but dont really come on these sites in the summer, is there anyway to

do this, or is it certainly going to be started, as in names in, in july? If so I'll be sure to pop in around that time.

Just to clear it all up, the answer to whether mark will be allowed in next years comp is yes.......... :yes: ........... i dont have any problems with mark, yeah he can be a tit, but i've spoken to him on the phone several times and he is a nice bloke, nothing like the drivel that pours out of his mouth on the sites........ :laugh: ........... if he wins it he has to be given the opportunity to defend his title and love him or hate him, it would appear he does have half decent dogs.......... :tongue2:

There will be a few new and improved rules next year too, the issue of people going through on a by will be sorted and the time scale of heats will be cleared up. We tried to cover as many bases as possible with this one and yeah there have been a few teething problems, but they've all been noted and are all in hand for next seasons comp, i'm currently waiting to hear back from a couiple of people about sponsoring the next one too, so the prize fund might be a little big bigger too and even go to a 3rd place prize aswell........ :victory:

you'll have to watch this space around july.................... :thumbs:

LDR of all the lurcher lads on this site I take my hat off to you mate for putting up with all the shite that has been dished out about your lamping competition, we all know that the harpies site is tamping with jealousy coz thay didnit have one of their own :clapper: thats why the numpties come on and try to spoil yae posts. best of look for next year you done a good job, all the best with Bruce :clapper:

see next yr are should i say this season most will be out again all talk ask ldr he will tell you the most shit hes had is with people who tell him they were going to be in and didnt,what is a good test is most people who talk about lamping never post after 9.30pm =@=@:D only one person ruined this competion and all the other entrants know who that was :angry::angry::angry: sorry got to go i will miss my train

Think you missed the boat Harpie Humper :sick:

Edited by Brigzy
I'd like to put me name down for next year, but dont really come on these sites in the summer, is there anyway to

do this, or is it certainly going to be started, as in names in, in july? If so I'll be sure to pop in around that time.

It'll be put up in july mate, with all the rules and left for a month to see who comes forward, then august will be a case of getting the entry money in, i'll make sure the post is pinned at the top so you can just pop on and see if its up mate. then september the draws will be made, this is another thing that is getting done differently next time, so hopefully there'll be less to moan about or people to try and pick holes in......... :yes: