Sad Loss Tonight

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a terrible feeling watching them run into danger, the whole world goes silent as you wait helpless.

But for a dog i cant imagine a much better way to go, in the heat of the chase, nothing but catching that fox on its mind, 110% comitment to the hunt, quick death. If im to die prematurely then i hope im so lucky.

really sorry for your loss pal

its a terrible feeling watching them run into danger, the whole world goes silent as you wait helpless.

But for a dog i cant imagine a much better way to go, in the heat of the chase, nothing but catching that fox on its mind, 110% comitment to the hunt, quick death. If im to die prematurely then i hope im so lucky.

Just what I was thinking. Sorry about your loss, my thoughts are with you.

R.I.P. Twix.

Thanks a lot for all your comments, but some of your comments are correct like he did lose his best dog other one wasn't a patch on her, but as he said she died doing what she loved chasing charlie, except charlie beat her this time, he made it to the other side of the road.

[/quote sorry to hear that another good dog has gone :wallbash:

Well said. still tragic though!

just spoke to k today and he told me about her. she was a good bitch. seen her a couple of times. tell old papa boab a was asking after him
No problem wylie, was speaking to him today i think he is trying to get the pup of the sister of Twix as he wants the same line fingers crossed.