C.L.A.Gamefair

Whats your opinion on the above fair.Is it on parr with the midlands sizewise,what dates is it on and where is it held .thinking of going this year with shanehound if all goes well.Would like to compare it with the mids and welsh game fair.Ive been to both and found the mids more entertaining,I dont go for the dogs really just the stalls.

It's at Belvoir Castle this year in Grantham, Lincolnshire.

On the 24th, 25th and 26th of July ;)

I went to it last year and it was mega, super, unbelievably hot! But I enjoyed it to some extent. Gotta have a fair bit of dosh I found if you wanted to get anything decent.

Nobody seemed to want to deal last year :hmm::(

listen mate pisses all over the midland. i been to loads of big county fairs the midland one i couldnt wait to go . when i got there got round it in 1 hour tops shit lay out took a while to find terrier ring shit food stalls 16 pound to get in half the size of cla when you travel an your looking for a full day out or maybe the weekend swerve the midland. the cla shows are the way forword .if you found midland this year good then fair play to ya . never been welsh and hopefully will make it this year. but for a proppa big show an a big day out go CLA the last one i went at brooklands in hampshire the food court alone was bigger than the miland fair on its own . only my opinion but they are the biggest an the best....

wilko have you done east anglian gf ? anygood?

stig my mate as you well no thats were i met our mate mr kettle .an watched him win everything .bloody good day out but no cla. cant wait for this years east ang . and hopefully meet up an have a pint with you mate.....

wilko have you done east anglian gf ? anygood?

stig my mate as you well no thats were i met our mate mr kettle .an watched him win everything .bloody good day out but no cla. cant wait for this years east ang . and hopefully meet up an have a pint with you mate.....

;):drink:
suits me fine,see enough bloody dogs all year long :clapper: I dont mind not seeing dogs there,a bit of moochin about the stalls will do me fine.
THE CLA the game fair is the event of the summer well run well attended by top country clothes suppliers gun-shops , etc etc from from heglaying to thatching , every thing you would expect to see you will , gun makers row is a morning in itself , the demo are always top notch , the welsh is good as it has a great terrier and lurcher show , , lowther off , , the food and drink at the cla is over priced as always but but for some were to roam and take in the atmosphere the cla is the best game fair :thumbs:

addmitley no working terrier or lurcher show but but all the working hound packs on show fox otter an deer hound and the best in my mind is the sealyham terriers on show , as in my mind thier the rearest to see . round my way you dont see many working terriers although it seems every one latley are buying patts as petts an thier vshowing up more an more. but to see the sealyhams of witch ive never seen round my way as show pet or worker is a real pleasure to to oberve an photo . so for a big day out of shopping beer food an meeting people cla is the daddy .you can see all the terriers an lurchers you want at all you local hunt shows through out the summer ...

addmitley no working terrier or lurcher show but but all the working hound packs on show fox otter an deer hound and the best in my mind is the sealyham terriers on show , as in my mind thier the rearest to see . round my way you dont see many working terriers although it seems every one latley are buying patts as petts an thier vshowing up more an more. but to see the sealyhams of witch ive never seen round my way as show pet or worker is a real pleasure to to oberve an photo . so for a big day out of shopping beer food an meeting people cla is the daddy .you can see all the terriers an lurchers you want at all you local hunt shows through out the summer ...
I met THE MAN WITH THE SEALYHAMS, he works them and he has a mink pack , the terrier tent is a new thing , and the fell and moorland will have a presence we hope at this years