Had mine about 2 years now (03 plate facelift with big headlamp) it has 112000 on the clock, The Gearbox went bang at 100K and cost about £600 to fix

Apart from that in terms of the amount of car you get for your money I have nothing but praise for it, If money no option I would go for 3litre D4D Hi-Lux, but for what I want and use it for I have no complaints

well my mazda b2500 is a ranger or rather a ranger is a mazda,but its a great truck i think there better to drive than a toyota and i have driven a few,its not bad on fuel good for room in back and tyres last well,i have had no problems iv had a few 4x4s and this i would say all round is the best yet,but its all down to taste a lot of it end of the day,speak as you find i suppose :big_boss:

• 3 months later...

Mine is a 2001 I've had it since 2003 top car have done 140k in it (it's done 165k)and it's still going strong, first vehicle that I've had thats never failed an mot

and I still won't sell it now even though it is beginning to look abit shabby( my driving not its fault) :D:D:D

Edited by jimmul

my old boss had 2 on the farm , a t reg single cab and a 54 plate twin cab and both of them took some proper abuse and never missed a beat . they towed trailers full of calfs or sheep or a couple of 850 kilo bags of pig feed with ease, they are good of road and comfy inside , probably one of the better pick ups around and a damn sight better than navarras and L200s