Breaking Through

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ROUGH COATED
you mean you havnt sold all of your fantastic books yet thought it was limited edition???? :hmm: :hmm:

Some big men behind a computer on here...Always the way aint it...

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT na only jokeing :clapper::clapper:

No, just follow site rules please....read them in classifieds...they are for everyone.....

They are pinned , so there can be no confusion.

I origionally asked IanB and he said it would be fine...Your starting to sound like the school bully mate....

Would you like my tel no so we can sort things out like men instead of you acting like a childish/bully

Guest Countryboyo
Its on the for sale section probably because its just a thread about selling a book.

Please Don't start dictating what we should be doing on a site where you have only ever posted about selling your own product.

I have posted on the site few years back now admitadly and also the old patterdale site as some lads on here will no doubt no, one that springs to mind is Beck.....

Due to not having the time is the only reason i have not done so recently, seems to me you just want confrontation with me...

Whats wrong Mr darcy ?????

My book is bigger than your book :o:o who said that lads Shhhhhhhhhhsh!!!

Guest Countryboyo
totally agree.its about a book not about what has been done out with the dogs that day. :clapper:

No actually the book is about a lifetime of working dogs...Not a day... Full of me and mine and not others as others have done !!!!

Ouch! "Others" might be expressing their authority if your not carefull.

totally agree.its about a book not about what has been done out with the dogs that day. :clapper:

No actually the book is about a lifetime of working dogs...Not a day... Full of me and mine and not others as others have done !!!!

what i was getting at mate was that you only post on here about your book and not about what you have been doing that day with the dogs.