Breaking Through

Can i ask politely why and who moved my topic/thread and where it has been moved to..I thought working dog men were better than this...It must be great to have the power to move or close someones posts because of reasons unknown to them...I have my suspicions though...

Was going to put some pics on today but would like an answer on this first please...

Regards

Johnny

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rexdigger

no jealousy here i can assure you but when people go on about how we need to stick together then ask mods to delete posts because they are deemed too graphic by the same person whos plugging his book on digging with terriers then that pisses me off just a bit :blink:

Its on the for sale section probably because its just a thread about selling a book.

Please Don't start dictating what we should be doing on a site where you have only ever posted about selling your own product.

I have posted on the site few years back now admitadly and also the old patterdale site as some lads on here will no doubt no, one that springs to mind is Beck.....

Due to not having the time is the only reason i have not done so recently, seems to me you just want confrontation with me...

Whats wrong Mr darcy ?????