beddyxwhippets

Guest foxyjo.

Hannah - that close up is breathtaking!!! Jeez girl - you are bloody good!! :clapper:

There are some very handsome dogs on here and some lovely pics. I was quite pleased to see some that favour the whippet a little more, as when I explain her breeding to people they always doubt the beddie cos she's not carrying more hair. So it's not just mine then!!!! :D

Mine doesn't yap.... :)

Hannah - that close up is breathtaking!!! Jeez girl - you are bloody good!! :clapper:

There are some very handsome dogs on here and some lovely pics. I was quite pleased to see some that favour the whippet a little more, as when I explain her breeding to people they always doubt the beddie cos she's not carrying more hair. So it's not just mine then!!!! :D

Mine doesn't yap.... :)

Awww thank you for your kind comments! It helps that i'm passionate about my job, it never feels like work. I'm very lucky to feel like that every day.

gona have this x one day.......some belting dogs on here ;)

what are they like of opening up tho............be honest :D

Mines a yapper....................

now are there any line bred ones.....that are doing the business....and if so who is breeding them.?

Edited by swamper