scent,take a look

Guest Countryboyo
Looks nice, what she like with other dogs?

il tell ye later when i pick her up ,how many inches do yee reckon she is

13 to 14 tts ???? shes fair small for that cross

shes perfect for what i want her for ;)

Nice one scent all the best with her. was I right with my height guess?

Looks nice, what she like with other dogs?

il tell ye later when i pick her up ,how many inches do yee reckon she is

13 to 14 tts ???? shes fair small for that cross

shes perfect for what i want her for ;)

Nice one scent all the best with her. was I right with my height guess?

sound pal i dont know her height thats why i awas asking im shit at telling how tall a dog is

Well people,the bitch is plenty big to do whatever ye want and still small enough to do fox,shes perfect with other dogs,I have her kenneled with the kelpie and others on and off.Shes a pleasure to keep and not a squeak out of her in kennels,Shes obedient and has no vices.Shes a pitx pat not a staff X foxdropper so pitterpatter it has to be :clapper: Her breeding is impecable,both parents very sound at their respective jobs.She would not be leaving my yard except for the fact I am seriously under pressure for kennel space.I am giving it to scent free of charge because I believe him to be a straight up genuine bloke and he will do the dog fair.Im not guaranteeing she will work but im very confident she will.Shes a good bitch on the leash,not much pulling and as allready stated shes got no vices whatsoever.WHAT MORE CAN I SAY.

Well people,the bitch is plenty big to do whatever ye want and still small enough to do fox,shes perfect with other dogs,I have her kenneled with the kelpie and others on and off.Shes a pleasure to keep and not a squeak out of her in kennels,Shes obedient and has no vices.Shes a pitx pat not a staff X foxdropper so pitterpatter it has to be :clapper: Her breeding is impecable,both parents very sound at their respective jobs.She would not be leaving my yard except for the fact I am seriously under pressure for kennel space.I am giving it to scent free of charge because I believe him to be a straight up genuine bloke and he will do the dog fair.Im not guaranteeing she will work but im very confident she will.Shes a good bitch on the leash,not much pulling and as allready stated shes got no vices whatsoever.WHAT MORE CAN I SAY.

total gent jigsaw hugely appreciated as you know im under pressure to get a digging dog and she will be well looked after here that i gaurantee :notworthy::notworthy: