saluki pup

hi caspa,

i will certainly take good care of him mate, as you did, he is a lovely dog great natured, and like you said he is fast for a pup, i have seen him run with another older experienced saluki and some lurchers just playing though, not hunting ,and he is fast, and he can just go and go and go, i have high hopes for him, and will get him going proper in the back end, as you know he will be about 18 months by then,

so it will be ideal, when i get him going we will meet up somewhere for a bit of craic, i am very pleased with him and couldnt fault him, and thank you for selling him to me mate,

cocker

hi caspa,

i will certainly take good care of him mate, as you did, he is a lovely dog great natured, and like you said he is fast for a pup, i have seen him run with another older experienced saluki and some lurchers just playing though, not hunting ,and he is fast, and he can just go and go and go, i have high hopes for him, and will get him going proper in the back end, as you know he will be about 18 months by then,

so it will be ideal, when i get him going we will meet up somewhere for a bit of craic, i am very pleased with him and couldnt fault him, and thank you for selling him to me mate,

cocker

no probs..just glad your happy with him....will probley need to line a bitch next year...and you can pik a pup up [bANNED TEXT] ther ready :victory:

no problem with using him on your bitch

caspa, i got his pedigree back the other day and it has some cracking dogs in it, and by next year i will be able to show you him do what he was bred for ;),

post-5042-1234733022.jpg

post-5042-1234733033.jpg

Edited by cocker