Jackanory Jay, Nuneaton Knobhead

Guest gaz100604

what an complete and utter moron you are, can you take any sort of critisism at all? you apparantly sell some decent gear but you get messed around a few times so you chuck your toys out of the pram? why? so a few of your strong stuff army on here all bend down and give you a good arse licking, keep you mouth shut and your ears open might help you sell more gear.

Edited by gaz100604

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SS , provides good hunting gear, is slip leads are spot on :victory: . If you want something you feckin pay for, its not [Rocket Science] . We all know there is nothing more to get your Backup :wallbash: than time wasters [ Especially regards Money].?????

Guest GoneToGround1

you forgot to mention SS you make the best there is for dog men, not because you earns money off it but to help people out to save money. gaz if you havent noticed all over THL this man is well respected, when i spoke to him in a show he wasnt the type to leave you have 10 mins looking at his gear and then say 'WELL DO YOU WANT IT OR NO' like the other moany feckers!!!!! the only people who thinks hes a bit of a tosser/nob is the TOSSERS/NOBS. not saying you called him them but your making it sound like you want to

Guest gaz100604
you forgot to mention SS you make the best there is for dog men, not because you earns money off it but to help people out to save money. gaz if you havent noticed all over THL this man is well respected, when i spoke to him in a show he wasnt the type to leave you have 10 mins looking at his gear and then say 'WELL DO YOU WANT IT OR NO' like the other moany feckers!!!!! the only people who thinks hes a bit of a tosser/nob is the TOSSERS/NOBS. not saying you called him them but your making it sound like you want to

have nothing against the bloke whatsoever , weather its the way he types it on the page or whatever it comes off wrong, just look at thread title putting guys name and location cos he didnt get his £10.00 for a collar , ss is having a diva fit, give it a rest lad for f**k sake.

have nothing against the bloke whatsoever , weather its the way he types it on the page or whatever it comes off wrong, just look at thread title putting guys name and location cos he didnt get his £10.00 for a collar , ss is having a diva fit, give it a rest lad for f**k sake.

if you have nothing against him why you still having a go. he's just giving people a heads up and he's not being sly or two faced he's doing it out in public. i have a business in the shooting industry and get mucked about all the time, if i could prevent this happening to just 1 more person i would. so if you havnt got anything constructive to say dont say anything.

Guest gaz100604

if you have nothing against him why you still having a go. he's just giving people a heads up and he's not being sly or two faced he's doing it out in public. i have a business in the shooting industry and get mucked about all the time, if i could prevent this happening to just 1 more person i would. so if you havnt got anything constructive to say dont say anything.

but i have something constructive to say if you been reading the thread, ss should read it back through and take stock what hes putting up on open net about customers its constructive critisism he gave me and ear bashing many moons ago about not having a pen when my dogs got out of yard twice hence i have a pen now you listen to it from all angles some of it you mighten like but you take it on board he should do the same.

What is it about the human nature that makes some fools try and seem more than they really are, I'm only posting this because this lad is insulting my intelligence now with his lies.

Story starts 3 weeks ago, some lad who knows a mate of mine gets my mate to pass his number on so I could ring him because he's got an order for me, I didn't ring him (intuition?) so the next morning at 8.30 the lad is on the phone giving an order, but in between all that he's telling me how great he is, how he's a cage fighter, started working the doors at 16, been shot, etc etc ect ............. It did cross my mind he was a wanker!?

He says he'll come down to pick his gear up when it's ready with my mate, as it turned out my mate came on his own (probably because he didn't want to sit listening to shite from cocklord all the way!) anyway Jackanory Jay hadn't given him the money so he didn't collect his gear.

For 2 weeks since I've heard every excuse under the sun, I even rang him when I nipped down to Birmingham last week to arrange to meet him to drop his gear off save him posting the money, arranged to meet him at J10 M6, then 10 minutes before tried to ring him no answer, then after about an hour he rang back .................. but guess what? His Mummy had posted it that very lunchtime ............. But if I was interested he had a 360 Mechanical Digger for sale, brand new for only 4 Grand ............ as if!?

10 days later the money is still not here, but the stories get better!!

He reckons he's best mates with "Sam" ?! Who's the Terrierman for the North Shrops Hunt (I know the TM is not called Sam) and that he's out digging with him every day ......... one day recently they had 19 Foxes!!!!!!! I can't imagine the Hunt will be too amused with silly stories like that going around about them?!

He reckons he hasn't sent the money because he can't read or write, so needs his Girlfriend (who he says is "dead fit" and 16, NONCE!) or his Mummy to do it for him, small problem with that story too ......... he's just joined on here as JOKDOG why join here if you can't read or write?

My concern is that he could be an ANTI, the reason I say this is because it seems he tells lies to try and work his way in with lads, and to get their lips to loosen, who knows what consequence it might have if someone is daft enough to tell him anything, he's definitely a wrong 'un whatever way you look at it.

Jay, I know you can read, stop acting soft, I don't want your money, or your silly stories, we all know you're a LIAR now, you've made a right tit of yourself.

I look forward to seeing you at a show through the summer, let's see what you're really made of, if you're half as slow as you sound it should be easy!

While we're on the subject, the lad from Ireland, (Ballybrack near Dublin?) that robbed me of £200 worth of gear by his empty promises, was Ian Austin, another lying scumbag.

And whatever happened to Steve from Sheffield who rang the f**k out of me pestering for gear quickly and best prices blah blah blah, he's been definitely sending the money since last September, do they not realise it just makes them look like wankers who are full of shit?! Worse still with him, I know he'd had the money for some of the gear off his mates, because they told me he was ordering it all at once for them, I hope they know it's him that ripped them!!!

These lads have spoiled it for everyone else, not 1 item will leave my house unless paid for in full now, blame the cocks above.

stop mincing your word and just say what you mean ,,,, robbing twats . your a top man ss there just taking advantage of your good nature .. ps can i pay you later and have my stuff now ... lol

ss should read it back through and take stock what hes putting up on open net about customers i

Why would I? The whole point of this to shout it loud that he's a dick! I'm quite happy to take any consequences that may come.

He's still not a customer .............. Customers pay!

I've already said I'm very lucky to be able to please myself, if lads want my gear then they want it, if they don't they don't, seems simple enough to me.

It's not £10 worth either, It's £100, a day and a half's work, a day and a half I could've spent with my hand on my cock or whatever I wanted to do, certainly not making gear for a useless lying dick like him.

Danny , PM me your address, I'll get it in the post and you can knock it off my sponsorship for the EDRD show cups I promised to pay towards.

:thumbs:

Gaz, so what car was it you drove then? :whistling:

Interested to hear what someone who earns as much as you do drives.

I is just a poor little white boy.

• if your were earing my wages theyd be no need to sell collars my friend :victory: .
    childish :no:

Its not the amount of money you earn that makes the man.

If someone is ripping off blokes then they should be named and shamed, its hard enough to make a living these days without being robbed.

Guest hyperion

christ and i felt bad for sending my order off a couple of days late! lol!

by the way Aaron that belt is top notch mate, and its already outlasted most shop bought belts ive had!

cheers

hyperion

Guest bullterrier

STRONG STUFFS DONE NOTHING WRONG HES ONLY WARNING OTHER MEMBERS ABOUT THIS MESSER THERE HAVE BEEN A FEW PEOPLE RIPPED OFF ON THIS SITE SO ITS GOOD THAT PEOPLE KNOW ESPECIALY WHEN MONEYS TIGHT AT THE MOMENT FOR PEOPLE THE LAST THING ANYONE WANTS HE DIDENT HAVE TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS LAD IF YOU DID A POLL PEOPLE WILL TELL YOU Aaron's A GOOD LAD DOING SOMETHING HE LIKES GOOD SERVICE GOOD GEAR :thumbs: ..john