Best Snowman I Have Ever Seen

12559188_72b1fd21eb_o.jpg

best i've ever seen

Can anybody tell me why shes on her knees :icon_eek: will she not be cold :tongue2::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: i know the guy looks like our very own rolfe but who is the silly sod getting cold :unsure: :unsure:

Looks a bit like TG from behind :icon_redface::whistling: :whistling: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

best i've ever seen

Can anybody tell me why shes on her knees :icon_eek: will she not be cold :tongue2::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: i know the guy looks like our very own rolfe but who is the silly sod getting cold :unsure: :unsure:

well who was out for a chinky with rolfe last night you two took ages to pick me up :whistling:

Guest traceyg

best i've ever seen

Looks a bit like TG from behind :icon_redface::whistling: :whistling: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you wish :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: And my arse isn't that fat

Was in italy a few years back and there was a snow festival, some of the carving was unreal and i will never forget it, but there was so much fog the camera would not take a picture..... :wallbash:

thats one ace snowman......

best i've ever seen

Can anybody tell me why shes on her knees :icon_eek: will she not be cold :tongue2::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: i know the guy looks like our very own rolfe but who is the silly sod getting cold :unsure::unsure:

Looks a bit like TG from behind :icon_redface::whistling::whistling::laugh::laugh::laugh:

you wish :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface: And my arse isn't that fat

thats your opinion :whistling:

best i've ever seen

Some snow men just don't care who they blow

I don't think we will ever see a summer photo like that ...........................................