my pup at 7 monthes old colli whippet grey

got a few pics for the ppl that where asking about me pup. he is 7 monthes old and 25inc tts he is retreving good and jumping ok havent pushed him in 2 doing nothing just taking my time with him :D .

the second pic is of him and his mother she is 26inc tts. me pup is 1/8colli 1/8whippet 6/8grey. mother is 1/4 colli 3/4 gery hancock bitch.

post-23079-1233828090_thumb.jpg

post-23079-1233828107_thumb.jpg

Edited by tiptopdan

what the f**k you waiting for, go fetch the lamp and take the brindel one out tonight then the blue one, then wait a night then both :)

i have been taken the brindle bitch out been getting a few rabbits with her but u carnt lamp in the snow :blink: . carnt take the pup out yet hes only 7 monthes stil got a big of growing 2 do yet be for he chases any thing i will blow the little fella up.

got a few pics for the ppl that where asking about me pup. he is 7 monthes old and 25inc tts he is retreving good and jumping ok havent pushed him in 2 doing nothing just taking my time with him :D .

the second pic is of him and his mother she is 26inc tts. me pup is 1/8colli 1/8whippet 6/8grey. mother is 1/4 colli 3/4 gery hancock bitch.

one of the best bitches I had, was collie whippet,x greyhound, only 23" high but very clever, Hunt of the road, and carry back to the van,

1 of my mates got a little brindle bitch out of my litter the smallest 1 in the litter and its a little minter fast as fukc its not fare off its mothers in speed and its only 7 monthes old lol like a little rocket :clapper: she a good looking dog as well

oh ok fair enough :) and big road lamper, i doubt you knw them dog,s i got it from a australian forum..

oh I thought it might be one of the pictures from the doggin boars website and dvds I have quite a few of them here in the house. its the Bloom brothers ones they are very good turbo and grim and the devil.

any chance of buying a coppy of them dvd's mate pm sent