COMPETITION UNDERWAY

Guest Countryboyo

hi

after this mornings bonus i decided to go out this evening{ itchy fingers } and have a mooch round on some new permission i got about 20 minutes away . a lot of leg work but thoroughly enjoyed it, a good bit of stalking/lamping got these ranging from 25yds to 45yds. first shot i thought it had got away but checked the property before i left and there it was THWACKED about 20yds from where i shot it. 2nd and third shot were consecutive one Bunnie was up on its back legs having a good look for me and the other carried on grazing THWACK over it goes and its mate makes for the hedge just before it goes in THWACK game over. just as I'm walking back to the van out one pops THWACK its going no where apart from the back of my van .

here's the pics

hunting030.jpg

hunting032.jpg

today 4

total 46

happy hunting

davy :gunsmilie:

wow! niceshooting dave! what gun is that? looks customized.

aaron

ITS A WEIHRAUCH 100 KT .177 its not customised you by them like this buddy

regards

davy

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ones I GOt This Morning lol Nowt mint But :D

sorry but starlings are illegal to shoot and the point wont be counted. secondly you need to put a date with your pic to confirm its not an old pic. thirdly how many points is a pheasent and its out of season now anyway. so by my opinion since you have 1 pigeon (but we dont no if this is an old pic or not? dont worry i trust you!) that 1 point.

sorry but starlings are illegal to shoot and the point wont be counted. secondly you need to put a date with your pic to confirm its not an old pic. thirdly how many points is a pheasent and its out of season now anyway. so by my opinion since you have 1 pigeon (but we dont no if this is an old pic or not? dont worry i trust you!) that 1 point.

thats for countryboyo to decide mate not you and starlings are legal in ireland hw much for collard doves ?

Edited by ferret boy charlie
Guest Countryboyo

aron its not for you to decide the points pal. I personally think its a disgrase that someone would post a picture of a shot phesant in the closed season.

all pigeons and doves carry equal points

Guest Countryboyo
Not everyone knows the seasons of game off back of there head do they ?!

im sure you have done something you regret!

everyone makes mistakes fecking hell

If someone doesnt know the rules of shooting then they shouldnt have a gun. And Its stated in this competitions rules not to shoot game birds.

So could you tell me every date of seasons for every game species without looking on the internet ?

i doubt it very much!

therefore you shouldn't have a gun right ?

leave the poor lad alone,

no one is perfect man!

im sure you have done something you regret!

Guest Countryboyo

google will give you the info you need. Best of look with the competition. Enjoy! sorry for saying it was a disgrace you posting the picture . Seems like you genuinely didnt know. All the best.

CB