Are We Mindless Thugs

nbot too much you can do about a new's paper artical..if you al just dont do the ilegal hunting, and i mean all of you then thay will think thay win and bitch bout every thing else, i mean who didnt see this coming?

Edited by victor

Guest miller1989
include in your letter the actions of the case of the grave robbers taking a granny. ask is this the tyoe of people the paper want to associate with. Ask do they care more about animals than people do they want to see police and courts time and money wasted on harrassment of coutry people that harm no one while rapists padeophiles and murders over run our societys.

:clapper: Thats a great answer!

include in your letter the actions of the case of the grave robbers taking a granny. ask is this the tyoe of people the paper want to associate with. Ask do they care more about animals than people do they want to see police and courts time and money wasted on harrassment of coutry people that harm no one while rapists padeophiles and murders over run our societys.

of course they do ,this is the labour society we live in,if your an immigrant or 1 of the fecked up fluffy bunny brigade then this is the party for you,if your a hunter, then come the next election vote the red b*****ds out :wankerzo4:

Also this one too!

I dont understand how,many of the anti's live in the city's and dont have a clue about how are sport is run and how many generations this sport has been going! If they were to look back for a second,and realise that foxes are pests, a wild animal and they should be controlled,the number of foxes is massive therelike bloody Rats i would understand if they were nearly extinct,but ffs that wont happen in my life time or my childrens!Therefore it should be down to the countryman and the person that owns the land to decide wheather its a pest or not!

i mean this an outrage arghh hate people like that need shooting

Thats the type of reaction people are looking for, we have to be more civil than that. :blink:

just keep your self to yourselves....

and enjoy the sport. there no need to broadcast what we do! :clapper:

Spot on, even if your dog is a great hunter day+night, just say it is a pet to anybody WHO dont hunt. Most farmers+keepers, dont like lurchers ,and the bunny huggers, are the same once they know you work your dogs :o You really have to say feck all, lets face it 40 years ago most people didnt know what a feckin lurcher was, they have come to popular, Much to popular :( ???????

of course they do ,this is the labour society we live in,if your an immigrant or 1 of the fecked up fluffy bunny brigade then this is the party for you,if your a hunter, then come the next election vote the red b*****ds out :wankerzo4:

No matter what Party is in, they will not lift the ban, I used to Hunt with the Dumfrisshire Hunt, they were a bunch of stuck up toffee nosed twats, who thought they were a cut above the rest, the cairnryan Hunt was totally different, Lady Stairs, Hounds the members were first class and down to earth,

Taffy Jones was the Huntsman,( first class huntsman)) New years day meet, at Stranraer,1999, we had a 12 mile point, I led the Hunt, I was on 16.3 hh,

big grey, 3/4 bred th, xID, the hunt members said it was the best chase, they could remember, the Ban, was down to the likes of those who thought they were some one special, with there nose stuck in the air, ((( CLASS DISTICNTION)) and believe you me they were real, Bast---s another quick one the late Johnnie Walker, his dog Dark Mountain, actualy won the Scottish National coursing championship, his dog led from the slip to the hare,then came back in on the second bend, his dog won hands down, but the Judge, who came from the other side of the tracks from Johnnie, awarded the other dog the winner, Johnnie was so mad, he tried to pull the judge of his horse, he got banned for a year and a handsome fine, (((( johnnie was a self made man, and a member of the Lodge as well, ((( but the judge with his stiff upper lip won his day) and they are the type of people who brought about the ban, there attitude to ordinary, People,

No matter what Party is in, they will not lift the ban, I used to Hunt with the Dumfrisshire Hunt, they were a bunch of stuck up toffee nosed twats, who thought they were a cut above the rest, the cairnryan Hunt was totally different, Lady Stairs, Hounds the members were first class and down to earth,

Taffy Jones was the Huntsman,( first class huntsman)) New years day meet, at Stranraer,1999, we had a 12 mile point, I led the Hunt, I was on 16.3 hh,

big grey, 3/4 bred th, xID, the hunt members said it was the best chase, they could remember, the Ban, was down to the likes of those who thought they were some one special, with there nose stuck in the air, ((( CLASS DISTICNTION)) and believe you me they were real, Bast---s another quick one the late Johnnie Walker, his dog Dark Mountain, actualy won the Scottish National coursing championship, his dog led from the slip to the hare,then came back in on the second bend, his dog won hands down, but the Judge, who came from the other side of the tracks from Johnnie, awarded the other dog the winner, Johnnie was so mad, he tried to pull the judge of his horse, he got banned for a year and a handsome fine, (((( johnnie was a self made man, and a member of the Lodge as well, ((( but the judge with his stiff upper lip won his day) and they are the type of people who brought about the ban, there attitude to ordinary, People,

Sorry the hunt was new years day 1990 (( the years just seem to slip away))

Sorry the hunt was new years day 1990 (( the years just seem to slip away))

any way we all look at it! to be straight to the point the jobs f**ked!! but as i look at just for an example the water loo cup what a great event to say it cruel is stupid! in the last cup out of all them runs 2 hares got caught in the day and why is it cruel the hare is ment to run!! its not like putting a cross hair on its head and pulling a trigger!!! its animal against animal which ever way you look at it!! and its the same with coursing foxs they have always got a chance to get away true or not????? iv had lurchers for a few years now and i would hate it if i didnt have a couple in my kennels!! away ppl keep your chins up with a big smile on your face coz that just pisses all them f**king weidos off hahaha ATB RYNO

Guest miller1989

any way we all look at it! to be straight to the point the jobs f**ked!! but as i look at just for an example the water loo cup what a great event to say it cruel is stupid! in the last cup out of all them runs 2 hares got caught in the day and why is it cruel the hare is ment to run!! its not like putting a cross hair on its head and pulling a trigger!!! its animal against animal which ever way you look at it!! and its the same with coursing foxs they have always got a chance to get away true or not????? iv had lurchers for a few years now and i would hate it if i didnt have a couple in my kennels!! away ppl keep your chins up with a big smile on your face coz that just pisses all them f**king weidos off hahaha ATB RYNO

Thats what i say too mate cant aviod the bullet but when lurcherand fox meet fox always has an upper hand they know where there heading lurcher doesnt,same with the terriers fox knows better their clever little things!

today on picking up my local paper reading through it and found this article in here it reads. What kind of sick thug goes out with the intention of startling an innocent animal to render it defenceless in order to set a dog on it? What enjoyment could someone possibly get from watching such a disgusting spectacle? These mindless idiots are in the same league as those who train dogs to fight. These thugs must be stopped and feel the full weight of the law. Now upon reading this it made my blood boil and got me really agitated :realmad: a mean how can some like this judge and then say such comments without knowing what we do or how we do it i would like to hear soe replies please as i intend to phone these people up and demand a public apology to all of us that do this sport your views and comments would be really helpful ATB Graham

wat paper was it in??

your letter if you write one will in all probability be consigned to the waste paper bin

who ever wrote the piece you quote has hit a nerve , it was more than likely wrote by an anti

or a journalist syperthiser , the public are not stupid the masses could not give a hoot about field sports

these sporadic attacks on are sports are calculated. As are defense should also be, like them or hate them

the slowly slowley :whistling: approuch of the alliance has turned a corner with the public , to write a letter to these anti sympathizes ,

is a waste of time , the lacs are in financial difficulties as are the rspca , they are now fighting the comparison of gorilla warfare , rounding up there old press buddies to print such stuff as the article you quote in the hope of rekindling the the spin they had before the ban, the re sent conviction of the lacs over the life science labs worked in favor of are cause , the sport of fox hunting has never been so popular , shooting is getting a good press care of the likes of Jamie oliver ferreting Gordon Ramsey etc etc , if the ban is to be reformed we need a organized approach , go at these journalists single handed and they will twist and turn you correspondence to suit them selves be careful :thumbs: