DOG IN LABOUR

Guest peter

Guest peter
howd it go last night [bANNED TEXT]? :aikido:

Hi lads. not to good she is still not done. she has just 1 all black dog with a white chest he is doing well will keep you all up to dateon how they do. :good::good:

Hi lads. not to good she is still not done. she has just 1 all black dog with a white chest he is doing well will keep you all up to dateon how they do. :good::good:

what time she start mate

Guest peter

what time she start mate

she started at 11.15 last night she had the 1 pup at 7 am [bANNED TEXT] do you think :no::good:

Dont know the situation now mate but-If shes panting and in a bit of discomfort,have a gentle feel of the teat area .Feel deep.If theres other pups still in there you will feel them .If you can and you value the bitch then get her to the vet asap.The chances of any alive now are slim but the chances of the bitch getting infected are great .Good luck .

Guest peter
Dont know the situation now mate but-If shes panting and in a bit of discomfort,have a gentle feel of the teat area .Feel deep.If theres other pups still in there you will feel them .If you can and you value the bitch then get her to the vet asap.The chances of any alive now are slim but the chances of the bitch getting infected are great .Good luck .

thanks for info she is on her way to vet keep you all up dated :no::good:

Guest peter
did it go well [bANNED TEXT] hpo your bitch is ok :good:

Hi lads got back from vets. the vet has give her a calcium injection and a hormone injection. just got to wait and see. will keep you up dated. ps. thanks for the advice. i will do [bANNED TEXT] it takes for her :good::good:

Guest peter

did it go well [bANNED TEXT] hpo your bitch is ok :good:

Hi lads got back from vets. the vet has give her a calcium injection and a hormone injection. just got to wait and see. will keep you up dated. ps. thanks for the advice. i will do [bANNED TEXT] it takes for her :good::good:

Hi lads sorry to let you know but my little bitch has just 1 pup. she has haveing a caeserian because one of the other pup was dead.. and she cant have any moor. so i will be keeping the little fella. thanks for the advice looks like it has saved her. :cry::cry::good: