Sign in to follow this  
nightvision

GUN FAIR NEAR TO NOTTINGHAM

HI LADS COULD ANYBODY GIVE ME ANY INFORMATION ON A GUN FAIR NEAR NOTTINGHAM ON FEB 28 AND MARCH 1. WOULD LIKE TO TRAVEL OVER TO IT. SORRY DETAILS ARE SKETCHY BUT MY HUNTING BUDDY CANNOT REMEMBER EXACT NAME OF PLACE.

just booked show tickets and flights over from belfast, would be good to meet up with a few of you

keith

YA KEITH THATS A BRILL IDEA I WUD BE FLYING OUT FROM CORK... FLIGHT TIMES A BIT OF A PAIN AT THE MOMENT. WILL KEEP U POSTED

CHEERS MATE

just booked show tickets and flights over from belfast, would be good to meet up with a few of you

keith

YA KEITH THATS A BRILL IDEA I WUD BE FLYING OUT FROM CORK... FLIGHT TIMES A BIT OF A PAIN AT THE MOMENT. WILL KEEP U POSTED

CHEERS MATE

we will over from friday evening around 2030 and leave again approx 1830 sunday evening

i will pm you a mobile etc and we can have a chat nearer the time,

keith

CHEERS MATE

we will over from friday evening around 2030 and leave again approx 1830 sunday evening

i will pm you a mobile etc and we can have a chat nearer the time,

cheers mate talk soon