digg to frankie

had a look out on the weekend with a few pals checking a few spots we have, drop on one the red dog old frankie boy gave a good mark so in he went gave him about 20 mins and got a mark 1.6 m started on that and then old charlie moved :whistling: got another mark 2.3 m started on that then we hit this little shelf ov stone it,s the first time ive had a go at this spot and i would say it will be the last what a big world ov pain but all the same you dont get nothing sat watching that big tv in the house so needs must atb chris

Guest ROUGH COATED
had a look out on the weekend with a few pals checking a few spots we have, drop on one the red dog old frankie boy gave a good mark so in he went gave him about 20 mins and got a mark 1.6 m started on that and then old charlie moved :whistling: got another mark 2.3 m started on that then we hit this little shelf ov stone it,s the first time ive had a go at this spot and i would say it will be the last what a big world ov pain but all the same you dont get nothing sat watching that big tv in the house so needs must atb chris

Good man good pics aswell!!!

nice one chief, looks like you've bin on the old pot ha :drag:

:feck: ur mad chief any way world of pain just like that one you had me on the other week :whistling:

:clapper::clapper: looks like you needer BIG NIGE cheif and some strong arms :showoff: you know where the chiefster is :tongue4: :drag:

Edited by wood1
you seem to know your stuff mate will you be able to help me get my hands on a small terrier i am willing to pay strong money [bANNED TEXT] cheers [bANNED TEXT] :notworthy:

ask young chris he might help you out frankling and one of the lads in you street said can you stop spying on there lass you little peeping tom :feck:

Edited by terrierman 1977