Pie bred dogs.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pie was a strait pit.from ireland.top dog.the fella put him over a working greyhound i had 3pups a ver few years ago.still got the lines.really good dogs :notworthy:

NO PIE WASNT A STREIGHT PIT

he was....the fella who had him got sent down 4fightin them.dog was put down.. :thumbdown:
was it this pie dog that had a part of it's tail missing ?

i knew a fella who had one down south and he seemed happy enough with it

ye pie had part of his tail missing, sure his owner lost him while out hunting. I used to own otter pies litter sister sold her to a fellow in northern ireland.
pie was a strait pit.from ireland.top dog.the fella put him over a working greyhound i had 3pups a ver few years ago.still got the lines.really good dogs :notworthy:

NO PIE WASNT A STREIGHT PIT

he was....the fella who had him got sent down 4fightin them.dog was put down.. :thumbdown:

PIE WAS A BLACK/WHITE (HENCE HIS NAME) FIRST CROSS PIT/GREYHOUND NOT A PURE PIT TRUST ME !!

THE DOG WAS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY STREET.THERES ONLY ONE PHOTO OF HIM TO,THAT WAS TAKEN BY MR C D.

I always thought that the Pye line dogs tended to be black and white in colour? Not that colour makes a hoot of difference.

Where are these lines now?, HOPEFULLY jealously guarded from peddlars and messers, , good thing perhaps they aren't freely available to all and sundry, or those lines might end up being diluted and the name used to sell more pups.

Keep them well looked after and worked hard boys wherever you may be, thats the only way.

Cheers

WAB :victory:

Im sure that pie was bred over in cumbria,by a lad called wayne it was out of a bullgrey called shane and a minshaw bitch,could be a different pie but am sure it ended up in wigan,it used to chase car wheels

your probs thinking of a dog called tig,dont know about the car wheel crack though.

Im sure that pie was bred over in cumbria,by a lad called wayne it was out of a bullgrey called shane and a minshaw bitch,could be a different pie but am sure it ended up in wigan,it used to chase car wheels

your probs thinking of a dog called tig,dont know about the car wheel crack though.

You could be right mate,it was a few year when i heard the crack

I always thought that the Pye line dogs tended to be black and white in colour? Not that colour makes a hoot of difference.

Where are these lines now?, HOPEFULLY jealously guarded from peddlars and messers, , good thing perhaps they aren't freely available to all and sundry, or those lines might end up being diluted and the name used to sell more pups.

Keep them well looked after and worked hard boys wherever you may be, thats the only way.

Cheers

straight out of pye, 15odd year ago.

post-7478-1233717552_thumb.jpg

Cheers

straight out of pye, 15odd year ago.

I like it mate,looks a real dog :clapper::clapper: