ferreting set up everything must go

three carrying boxes 2 doubles 1 single

mk1 ferret finder 15ft with one coller

purse nets 90% of the are hand made

im in the west midlands off junction 11 m6 or m54 junction 1

wont £180 for everything or will swap for a pat ,border , lakie,russell pup must be a bitch or for a young lurcher bitch collie x no younger than 11 months old

yis earthy

Edited by earth&hounds

if your willing to wait on a pup mate im getting my bitch servaced tonight be a wee wait but id be willing to meat half way with one for the kit dog or bitch whatever you want mate ill give you a pm tonight say if they tie

if your willing to wait on a pup mate im getting my bitch servaced tonight be a wee wait but id be willing to meat half way with one for the kit dog or bitch whatever you want mate ill give you a pm tonight say if they tie

no thanks kreet you sell more than me :whistling::whistling::whistling:

any pic of the nets?
there nets mike lol think you have seen nets before mate there good nets mate not old tatty things mucka

lol still as sharp as a knife i see lol pm me if you still got them next weekend i'l come take them i'm looking for a workin jill to only got one workin a the mo

mike

three carrying boxes 2 doubles 1 single

mk1 ferret finder 15ft with one coller

purse nets 90% of the are hand made

im in the west midlands off junction 11 m6 or m54 junction 1

wont £180 for everything or will swap for a pat ,border , lakie,russell pup must be a bitch or for a young lurcher bitch collie x no younger than 11 months old

yis earthy

messin dwarf