terrier and lurcher show

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GoneToGround1
this is where derwyns dogs come out the kennel for the first time since last summer :clapper:

and i thought he was out every sunday digging ???

i thought derwyns dogs wernt alout to get dirty just sat in the kennel every week untill shows start :D

this is where derwyns dogs come out the kennel for the first time since last summer :clapper:

i thought derwyns dogs wernt alout to get dirty just sat in the kennel every week untill shows start :D

people who know me know what i do, you don"t know me or what i do , mainly because you are not worth knowing.you are not in the main circle of good dog men. never mind, butt, one day you may make a good dog man. lol

my missus said you were a load of bitchy women. you just proved her right.
Guest GoneToGround1

people who know me know what i do, you don"t know me or what i do , mainly because you are not worth knowing.you are not in the main circle of good dog men. never mind, butt, one day you may make a good dog man. lol

derwyn you wont see me in a T&L show with any of my dogs theyre for work and work only pal, and i dont need to brag about how i get £250 for a pretty little B&T pup who should make a nice show type :D and yes 1 day i hope i could make a good dog man my dream is to become half as good as you :)

Edited by GoneToGround1

What circle is this lol the show circle because you arent in the working dog circle mate, you have never been in that all you do is show dogs and sell pups out of them to youngsters ,you arent known as working dog man in the valleys of south wales mate sorry to burst your bubble.