sky's first

well just thought id post this on here because i was over the moon last nite [bANNED TEXT] i [bANNED TEXT] out with my pup i walked quite far last nite and only got 2 chase 2 rabbits with her didnt even expect 2 catch any thing but on my way home we were coming back through some fields & there was a squater sat on the edge of a field so my mate was lamping i ran down the beam with my pup and slipped her she got it off the squat then dropped it i thought it was gonna get away thn she grabbed it again and droped it again at this time i thought it was goin to be a gonner but she chased it and caught it again i was over the moon cause i hav only took it out 4 times and wer i live the rabbit's are verry wize and its hard to even get a run with a full working dog never mind a 6 month old pup i will post the pic a bit later cause i still have to fuigure out how to put pics on

ps dnt no if any of that makes sence lol but ive tried.

thanks for reading

well just thought id post this on here because i was over the moon last nite [bANNED TEXT] i [bANNED TEXT] out with my pup i walked quite far last nite and only got 2 chase 2 rabbits with her didnt even expect 2 catch any thing but on my way home we were coming back through some fields & there was a squater sat on the edge of a field so my mate was lamping i ran down the beam with my pup and slipped her she got it off the squat then dropped it i thought it was gonna get away thn she grabbed it again and droped it again at this time i thought it was goin to be a gonner but she chased it and caught it again i was over the moon cause i hav only took it out 4 times and wer i live the rabbit's are verry wize and its hard to even get a run with a full working dog never mind a 6 month old pup i will post the pic a bit later cause i still have to fuigure out how to put pics on

ps dnt no if any of that makes sence lol but ive tried.

thanks for reading

nice one mate