Collie greyhound 1s x Hancock,genuine

Guest stormy

The best thing to do to ensure she doesnt go somewhere where she might be used purely for breeding would be to hang on to her til her seasons over then rehome her - that way you know whoever gets her wants her for the dog she is, not just to get a litter of pups out of her :thumbs:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sound lad im not having a go at you just saying that if you have had her 3 years then you must have a bit love for the bitch so wouldnt want her going to someone who will pup her then move her and the pups thats all i sertainly wouldnt want it for my dog :)

good luck with the sale though she sounds a handy enough bitch :)

The best thing to do to ensure she doesnt go somewhere where she might be used purely for breeding would be to hang on to her til her seasons over then rehome her - that way you know whoever gets her wants her for the dog she is, not just to get a litter of pups out of her :thumbs:

fair point and well said !!!

atb anythingoes :thumbs:

Guest hpool_hunter
a bit new to be selling dogs ... why sell her to get a plumer terrier if she is a handy tool cant see what use a plumer will be unless you fancy the show ring and the odd rat . nice enough bitch but i would hold of till she come out of season to prevent someone buying her to take a litter from !

rich that comment isnt it :icon_eek::tongue2: , i can think of 100 reasons why you have sold dogs time again , * your mates getting rid , you cant have it coz it fights with another , its an old mans and im helping him out , SWAP for terrier , SWAP for younger dog , list is endless ....

a bit new to be selling dogs ... why sell her to get a plumer terrier if she is a handy tool cant see what use a plumer will be unless you fancy the show ring and the odd rat . nice enough bitch but i would hold of till she come out of season to prevent someone buying her to take a litter from !

rich that comment isnt it :icon_eek::tongue2: , i can think of 100 reasons why you have sold dogs time again , * your mates getting rid , you cant have it coz it fights with another , its an old mans and im helping him out , SWAP for terrier , SWAP for younger dog , list is endless ....

Agreed HH

Kreet you can peddle faster than Chris Hoy...........your the last person that should be here commenting on sales.

I just want to sell my one dog if thats ok with everyon?I didnt want to start any arguments or be told what to do,just sell a dog.Then il have enough money for my terrier of im also aloud to have a good air gun for her,

Guest hornman

feck all them other coments mate you try and sell her. you aint doing nowt wrong and you aint caused any arguing cos there is alot of genuine lads that will buy her not just to breed off her good luck lad in selling her

who are you to call anyone you were on adtrader last week after a swap for a bitch you had only had 2 or 3 days coz your lass didn't like it. =@