Swanndri

Hi Folks,

I just got my hands on the above.

Great pieces of kit, well warm & so far showerproof, the xtreme shirt is even windproof.

I got mine for Yorkshirecountryman, top bloke, his deliveries arrive on time & well packaged.

The Xtreme shirt is ideal for throwing on when you're nipping out for a quick shoot.

I'll be putting them through their paces properly this weekend up the dale, I've got no doubt that they'll measure up though.

Only thing I'm not sure of is scent retention of the clothing when out fox shooting.

Cheers

Dave

Cant Beat a Swanny,

Used to go the whole Barry Crump gear when farming out there. Two things pissed me off when back in nz seeing the folks at Xmas.

1. Swandri used to make a DPM Cammo Fleece for the NZ Army - they have stopped some time back and now as rocking horse poo.

2. Swandri have moved there manufacture from NZ to China and upped the price.

A quick update.

The ranger xtreme shirt performs quite well, warm & windproof, even with just a t-shirt underneath. The only thing I don't like is the noise of it. Personally I think it may be too noisy for fox shooting etc, it's lined with a windproof/waterproof membrane.

I've yet to fully test the Mosgiel, had to make a few alterations, sleeves were a bit long!!

Will keep you posted.

Dave

One thing I will add is the xtreme shirt has quite a thick collar on it, tends to get a bit uncomfortable pressing on the back of the neck.

Need to adapt the mosgiel a bit more, sleeves don't perform well.