Cuileog!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Countryboyo
McNab was about 16" to the shoulder, not particularly talented but tried 100% to carry out any task asked of him.

They do seem to be the shorter type staffys. A lot of people seem to think a staff that isnt at least 18 in tts isnt worth a s**t. I think they can be decievingly athletic.

Guest Countryboyo
McNab was about 16" to the shoulder, not particularly talented but tried 100% to carry out any task asked of him.

They do seem to be the shorter type staffys. A lot of people seem to think a staff that isnt at least 18 in tts isnt worth a s**t. I think they can be decievingly athletic.

that red dog of mine is only 15 tts and is a superb staff in every way .......

Hes in superb condition thats for sure

here,s one for you,s i bred this dog back in 1989 , the bitch was my dog and the dog belonged to the brother of mick crawley of who i no little about ,the dog used was irish bred and was called culli as we new him ,the dog was the exact same as the balboa dog on this thread but with out the white on its head ,i do no that micks brother fetched this dog back over from ireland about 87-88 ,this dog was admired by a lot of people and is still remebered today anways what do you think

here,s one for you,s i bred this dog back in 1989 , the bitch was my dog and the dog belonged to the brother of mick crawley of who i no little about ,the dog used was irish bred and was called culli as we new him ,the dog was the exact same as the balboa dog on this thread but with out the white on its head ,i do no that micks brother fetched this dog back over from ireland about 87-88 ,this dog was admired by a lot of people and is still remebered today anways what do you think

some more the lad in pic is now 21

Guest Countryboyo

Smashing looking dog what height and weight? the cuileogs breeding seems to be predominantly very thick set.