Guest whitser
Now here's a thought... if you are ready for the adventure of a lifetime, try this:

1. Go to Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq illegally. Never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense.

2. Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.

3. Demand that all nurses and doctors be fluent in English, and that all food be cooked according to your special specifications in the hospital

4. Demand free local government forms, bulletins, etc. Be printed in English.

5. Procreate abundantly.

6. Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive Behaviour with, 'It is a cultural thing; you wouldn't understand.'

7. Keep your original identity strong. Fly your previous country's national flag from your rooftop, or proudly display it in your front window, or on your car bumper.

8. Speak only English at home and in public, and make sure that your children do likewise.

9. Demand classes on English culture in the Muslim school system.

10. Demand a local country driver license or national insurance number equivalent

11. This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimise your unauthorised, illegal, presence in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq

12. Drive around with no MOT, tax or insurance and ignore local traffic laws.

13. Insist that local country law enforcement teaches English to all its officers.

14. Organise protest marches against your host country, inciting violence against non-white, non-Christians, and the government that let you in.

Good luck! You'll soon be dead. It would never happen in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq (or any other country in the world for that matter) except in the UK, US, Canada or Australia, because we are run by soft, politically correct politicians that are to" scared to 'offend' anyone.

or how about you take and army invade half the world and force them into your "empire". pakistan only exists because when your glorious "empire" was finished in the raj and wasnt bothered to stay any more they drew a big line down the middle of it and created india and pakistan. unfortunatley for you being part of your "empire" entitled people from pakistan and other parts of the "empire" to come to england. its your bed, now lie in it. this sort of shxt has no place on a hunting forum.

we all have our politics..left wing,right wing, republican,unionist what ever but the hunting field is no place for politics imo.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Undisputed, what you must remember is a lot of people on here and in eveyday life have grown up with their kids not being able to sing bar bar black sheep in school as it will offend new comers, they cant have the nativity play as it offends new comers, they have had enough of it and unless you live in the midst of a community that is totally against your way of life you cant say what its like.

What the chap was trying to point out and i think most of us have to agree with him is why should we be so walked over and trodden on when if you tried it in their country you would be lucky to escape with your life, i think you have to agree.

And lastly the reason they would not have it, is they see us as a lower form of life and dont respect the hand that feeds them, you would see a lot of people going easier on them if they would INTERGRATE with our way of doing things in our country of birth instead of raging against everything they can.

P.S im not a racist no buts about it. but im sure if it comes to it i could learn......

Again your pointing the finger in the wrong direction PC madness initiated by white liberal idiots. You have a goverment thats ratified the bill of human rights which makes these sort of things possible. You've got prisoners suing the goverment for thousands of pounds because they feel ashamed of slopping out. Children that can sue or divorce their parents ffs! and of course youve got the lawyers who are guided by £ signs. But these examples are by far the minority and have been abused by whites as well as other cultures. You talk about INTEGRATION go to any country were theres been a mass migration of brits I'll use USA, Canada and Australia as examples. You only need to look in any of these countries to see how brits behave abroad. Theres British pubs all over the world now and is there any country in the world where theres not an Irish bar. Look at the celebrations some of these countries have with their pipe bands and links they have with the old country hows that for blending in. Just ask the Aboriginies and native Americans how integration worked for them. :blink:

Good luck! You'll soon be dead. It would never happen in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq (or any other country in the world for that matter) except in the UK, US, Canada or Australia, because we are run by soft, politically correct politicians that are to" scared to 'offend' anyone.

or how about you take and army invade half the world and force them into your "empire". pakistan only exists because when your glorious "empire" was finished in the raj and wasnt bothered to stay any more they drew a big line down the middle of it and created india and pakistan. unfortunatley for you being part of your "empire" entitled people from pakistan and other parts of the "empire" to come to england. its your bed, now lie in it. this sort of shxt has no place on a hunting forum.

we all have our politics..left wing,right wing, republican,unionist what ever but the hunting field is no place for politics imo.

:clapper: nice one pal we could nt stop the hunting ban we not gonna change a country.

FACTS MY ARSE! for every negative stereotype mentioned from all the different cultures you could find one every bit as bad among your own....or doesn't that count?....The only FACT I can see in this post is there are a lot of ignorant people :thumbdown: If your going to make gross generalisations about different cultures have the courtesy to include your own as well.

Well said Undi!!! Tis ok to point fingers at other cultures, so long as you're also willing to point them at your own.

we are all well aware the victimization of any culture is wrong this nation has lost millions of its brave young men in confects ww1 ww2 boznia, Iraq, Afghanistan to name but a few ,DEFENDING OTHER CULTURES BUT WHEN ARE OWN CULTURE IS UNDER THREAT AND WE SPEAK UP WE ARE CALLED RACIST

Your culture is not under threat from Muslims, Poles or whoever its under threat from white politicians who would sell their parents to get a vote they are the ones that you should be angry at.

my culture is wide and varied born out of a wealth of history one of an island race that was invaded by many different cultures are religion Christian , we we a nation of explores inventors and innovators the latter two we still are , the reason we are the destination of choice for thousands of asylum seekers and immigrants is are welfare state those who would want work welcome, those who were part of the Commonwealth welcome, those who have fought and laid down there lives in defense of this nation welcome , to those who seek to take and defraud are nation should be rooted out and sent back from were ever they came , we are a small island over populated as it is we are not the the power we once were we do not have the wealth we once had , we need to stop immigration now and take stock , we are creating a problem that will in years to come explode,the biggest threat to this nation is apathy , your white politicians of who you talk were voted in democratically the bnp have been voted in democratically , as is your own snp the snp is anti British is that not racism or is it OK to beat up girls in Scotland for having a English accent , this is not about racisim it is a debate on the first post , we have welcomed people from all over the world for years but not on the levels that are coming now, the strains on housing , health care and the benfit system are accute you calling every one a racist is the easy way out ,

Sorry to disappoint you mate but nowhere in any of my posts have I called anyone a racist....the responses to this post speak for themselves. You bang on about the commonwealth. These people that came here in the 50's and 60's came at the invitation of the British goverment and were often in the lowest paid jobs and poorest housing, jobs and houses that British people wouldn't take. You talk about democracy we endured 18years of Thatcher and her cronies despite not having voted for them....middle England put her in power not the rest of the country. I dont know where your headed with the beating up of girls because of their accent.....we're in a shit storm of our own making and instead of looking at the real causes of it we believe the hype and turn on others who perceive as being responsible ie Muslims, Poles, etc. Who's next after we deport all the ethnic minorities to where they came from. Do we then go onto eye colour, ginger hair accents. A fellow across the water tried a similar experiment and look where that landed him.

you may not have used the word racist but the connotations were there , iam no fan of the thatcher years far from it , like wise i have never banged on about the Commonwealth read my post , i make a comment , on who this nation owes the right of access , we cannot carry on just having an open door policy this in its self will create racism be it poles Muslims who ever , we are at saturation point simple , unless we send them all to London and build a wall across north of watford and declare udi ;)

I work with some of these immigrants and yeah theyre different to us,that dont make them all bad.

Ive got lads doing work that British lads have turned their noses up at,shifts that british lads wont do,for wages that british lads "wouldnt get out of bed for". Working weekends and doing 7 days graft,cos british lads need time to go on the piss.

I'd love to have more british lads working with me. Fact is they wont do the graft,even in the current economic climate.

Im in the steel industry,we get fuckd over nearly every month in one way or another,no ones job is safe so you have to take what you can get.

Theres tougher times to come people,you got to ride the storm or sink,simple as that.

Guest whitser

fair point. but fact is britian is full of pakistanis because you invades india and created pakistan. you entitled people from pakistan to come to your country by forcing them into your empire.

Guest whitser

i do agree with lads about the pc brigade though. things like not being allowed call xmass but having to call it the winter festival etc....thats nonsense alright. thats down to wek government not immigrants.

FACTS MY ARSE! for every negative stereotype mentioned from all the different cultures you could find one every bit as bad among your own....or doesn't that count?....The only FACT I can see in this post is there are a lot of ignorant people :thumbdown: If your going to make gross generalisations about different cultures have the courtesy to include your own as well.

Well said Undi!!! Tis ok to point fingers at other cultures, so long as you're also willing to point them at your own.

we are all well aware the victimization of any culture is wrong this nation has lost millions of its brave young men in confects ww1 ww2 boznia, Iraq, Afghanistan to name but a few ,DEFENDING OTHER CULTURES BUT WHEN ARE OWN CULTURE IS UNDER THREAT AND WE SPEAK UP WE ARE CALLED RACIST

Your culture is not under threat from Muslims, Poles or whoever its under threat from white politicians who would sell their parents to get a vote they are the ones that you should be angry at.

my culture is wide and varied born out of a wealth of history one of an island race that was invaded by many different cultures are religion Christian , we we a nation of explores inventors and innovators the latter two we still are , the reason we are the destination of choice for thousands of asylum seekers and immigrants is are welfare state those who would want work welcome, those who were part of the Commonwealth welcome, those who have fought and laid down there lives in defense of this nation welcome , to those who seek to take and defraud are nation should be rooted out and sent back from were ever they came , we are a small island over populated as it is we are not the the power we once were we do not have the wealth we once had , we need to stop immigration now and take stock , we are creating a problem that will in years to come explode,the biggest threat to this nation is apathy , your white politicians of who you talk were voted in democratically the bnp have been voted in democratically , as is your own snp the snp is anti British is that not racism or is it OK to beat up girls in Scotland for having a English accent , this is not about racisim it is a debate on the first post , we have welcomed people from all over the world for years but not on the levels that are coming now, the strains on housing , health care and the benfit system are accute you calling every one a racist is the easy way out ,

Sorry to disappoint you mate but nowhere in any of my posts have I called anyone a racist....the responses to this post speak for themselves. You bang on about the commonwealth. These people that came here in the 50's and 60's came at the invitation of the British goverment and were often in the lowest paid jobs and poorest housing, jobs and houses that British people wouldn't take. You talk about democracy we endured 18years of Thatcher and her cronies despite not having voted for them....middle England put her in power not the rest of the country. I dont know where your headed with the beating up of girls because of their accent.....we're in a shit storm of our own making and instead of looking at the real causes of it we believe the hype and turn on others who perceive as being responsible ie Muslims, Poles, etc. Who's next after we deport all the ethnic minorities to where they came from. Do we then go onto eye colour, ginger hair accents. A fellow across the water tried a similar experiment and look where that landed him.

you may not have used the word racist but the connotations were there , iam no fan of the thatcher years far from it , like wise i have never banged on about the Commonwealth read my post , i make a comment , on who this nation owes the right of access , we cannot carry on just having an open door policy this in its self will create racism be it poles Muslims who ever , we are at saturation point simple , unless we send them all to London and build a wall across north of watford and declare udi ;)

Any connotations were there long before I responded to this post. Its the same old dribble spouted everytime a post like this pops up its always somebody elses fault.

Any connotations were there long before I responded to this post. Its the same old dribble spouted everytime a post like this pops up its always somebody elses fault.

the beauty of living in a democracy is we have the right to agree to disagree
Guest bharraigh

did the old colonialists not take thousands fae the Raj and settle them in uganda,then when the bold Idi Amin fell out with his imperialist masters, did he not kick out everyone with a brit passport,something like 50,000 asians, the brit government invited them over to england

:clapper: Undisputed, you can have some brownie points for being such a good citizen. All praise Undi, THL do-gooder :clapper:

Listen kid you can slag me when your nuts have dropped till then :feck:

How is it slagging off. I was being very kind. I think you are homophobic talking about bum bashing and homos in the same sentence. Now you are labelling us hunting folk as racist, barbaric and homophobic!!!

Thats a big leap Will!....now run along its nearly 10.00pm time for bed! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Why are you beating up this young lad :boxing: ,, reading through your posts its quite obvious you tar everyone with a brush, and its your brush,, have your opinion mate but dont try and make out that we are all racists, I can make educated comments when I need to, but it seems to me your missing some points here, everyone in the UK are legally entitled to there own political beliefs, and its not yours or my place to judge them,, oh and another thing my balls have dropped so I wont be running off to bed,lol,, :boogie:

did the old colonialists not take thousands fae the Raj and settle them in uganda,then when the bold Idi Amin fell out with his imperialist masters, did he not kick out everyone with a brit passport,something like 50,000 asians, the brit government invited them over to england
:yes: try any shell garage

Then why bother posting threads :blink: ,