Any FT clubs in the Leeds area??

FIELD TARGET?!!! :icon_eek:

YOU MEAN PAPER PUNCHING?!!!

Maltenby, you've obviously never been to an FT or HFT shoot then. Courses are set up with METAL knock over targets.

Regards,

Ian.

:clapper: :clapper:

This site's not called 'TheTargetShootersLife. com', is it? :whistling:

No mate of course I've heard of FT & HFT shooting, but I was having a joke, as this is a hunting site and the usual target of choice on here is live quarry.

Not that I've got anything against Target Shooting though, each to their own.

Time was members used to have a sense of humour on here, this section is getting more and more like BBS, with opinionated people looking for the chance to jump on a member who is asking the wrong sort of question, or needing advice.

Thanks for the advice guys, I'll check those out and p.m. you back. Cheers. One point. I seem to have caused some agg. How can we be responsible to live targets if we can't practice? That was the point of my question. I am not (no one is ) a god of shooting so we all need to keep our eye in with some target shooting, be it cans, stones. apples, paper, knock-down, WHO CARES?? Be nice please folks, life's too short!!

Thanks for the advice guys, I'll check those out and p.m. you back. Cheers. One point. I seem to have caused some agg. How can we be responsible to live targets if we can't practice? That was the point of my question. I am not (no one is ) a god of shooting so we all need to keep our eye in with some target shooting, be it cans, stones. apples, paper, knock-down, WHO CARES?? Be nice please folks, life's too short!!

No one cares matey, that's the point.

I made my comments purely as a joke. It used to be a kind of in joke on here, banter. Banter is half the craic on this site, half of what's written needs to be taken as such. This section used to be good for it, unlike some of the others.

So, no offence meant on my part. :thumbs:

• 2 months later...