cracking litter and very well marked . do you have your pups under a heat lamp to start with or do you just give the bitch a bed/whelping box and leave her to it ? ill have a litter on the ground soon so just listning to diffrent people's methods as iv been told diffrently from diff people and those pups are a credit to you

heat lamp mate. these were born when it was cold though you mouldnt need 1 in the summer though.mk

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers mate iv been told to put em under a lamp then after a week or two move it up a bit and keep moving it up till they dont need it . what sort of lamp do i need or just any old heat lamp and a red bulb ?

cheers mate iv been told to put em under a lamp then after a week or two move it up a bit and keep moving it up till they dont need it . what sort of lamp do i need or just any old heat lamp and a red bulb ?

Id get a ceramic 1 mate they give off the heat better and they dont throw off any light whitch is actually better for your pups i know a thew terrier lads that use them alot better :thumbs:

Id get a ceramic 1 mate they give off the heat better and they dont throw off any light whitch is actually better for your pups i know a thew terrier lads that use them alot better :thumbs:

F**k me a smart comment for once. Heard youve been doing a bit with your bitch lately bud. Hows she doing? :D

F**k me a smart comment for once. Heard youve been doing a bit with your bitch lately bud. Hows she doing? :D

Dont worry about me and my smart answers i know enough about dogs and how to work them and look after them yeah shes doing alright still having the charlies day and night 8) not bad for a dog less than 12months a go didnt know what a bunny was

Don't mean to hijack the post but why have you bred off the bitch if she's only a bushing dog?? As for the dog it might be good but the breeding is going down the drain lining it with a bushing bitch of unknown breeding, what warrants the £200 price tag?? Just an honest question...

Guest fence_hopper
more dogs for sale .. no actualy the bitch im covering will be my first litter and none of the pups are for sale there are more people waiting on this breeding than there will be pup's and none are for sale they are going to a couple of keepers i know.

thats funny first litter you said the other day you hadnt bred a litter for 3 years :yes:

i have once bread a litter of cane corso with my ex partner she had 12 pups 2 died the runt and one didnt make it at the start the bitch done it all in the nite and she raised em all indoors its totaly diffrent breeding outside so technicaly it will be my first litter my ex used to breed spaniels so knew what she was doing she is 6 years older than me i wasnt there half the time we had the corso's so i realy wouldnt class it as my litter .... exactly what is it to do with you i was simply asking for a bit advice from someone who looks to have done a very good job !

cracking litter and very well marked . do you have your pups under a heat lamp to start with or do you just give the bitch a bed/whelping box and leave her to it ? ill have a litter on the ground soon so just listning to diffrent people's methods as iv been told diffrently from diff people and those pups are a credit to you
:angel: god help em
Guest fence_hopper
i have once bread a litter of cane corso with my ex partner she had 12 pups 2 died the runt and one didnt make it at the start the bitch done it all in the nite and she raised em all indoors its totaly diffrent breeding outside so technicaly it will be my first litter my ex used to breed spaniels so knew what she was doing she is 6 years older than me i wasnt there half the time we had the corso's so i realy wouldnt class it as my litter .... exactly what is it to do with you i was simply asking for a bit advice from someone who looks to have done a very good job !

who cares? i don't, why don,t you work the dogs you got instead of breeding selling shit on here muppet (peddler)lol

i work my dogs at least 4 days a week along side ferrets on the lamp and mooching they are also taken on a long bike ride to do road work at least once a week i have taken people out from the site and they have seen my dogs work as iv said before the dogs i have sold or moved for others have all done exactly what i said they did hence no bad feed back so get over your self and most of all get over me this site is like being 15 again and all the girls telling each other bad things about each other to put one another of yet they all run behind each others back and generaly never actualy put anyone of just look like twat's!

I have got some smart working russel pups. bitch good foxdog and bushing. Dog is a real grafting earth dog by charlie and sue from breaking through. pm if intrested. The bitchs breeding is unknown. She has bolted and bushed a lot of foxes. I have dug a few things with her but i like to keep her as a bushing /bolting with the occasional dig thrown in. there is alot of blokes on this site that have seen the bitch work and im sure they will all vouch for her she is also in the breaking through book after a nice dig im holding her infront of a qaud. As for the dog i have not got any pics as i do not own him but the breeding of him is outstanding and he works to a high standard aswell below ground all the evidence of his breeding is in the book. I want 200 hundred a pup and there is two bitches and a dog left the bitches are the white one and the small one to the left of the others the other two are dogs they have got good strong heads and are already showing to be as bold as there parents grand parents and great grand parents. I think this is the only litter bred from that line for a good while so its an opportunity not to be missed. I WONT BE LETTING THEM GO TO JUST ANY BODY.

SOME NICE PUPS THERE MATE HOPE THEY ALL GET THE RIGHT HOMES !!

ATB

ANYTHINGOES ;)

cracking pups mate all the best 2009, why do other people start shit on the post this is not for arguments let lad sell his pups it,s begining too get like gerry springer show all you hear is bitching good luck with sale mate...cheers sub ;);):thumbs: