I have got some smart working russel pups. bitch good foxdog and bushing. Dog is a real grafting earth dog by charlie and sue from breaking through. pm if intrested. The bitchs breeding is unknown. She has bolted and bushed a lot of foxes. I have dug a few things with her but i like to keep her as a bushing /bolting with the occasional dig thrown in. there is alot of blokes on this site that have seen the bitch work and im sure they will all vouch for her she is also in the breaking through book after a nice dig im holding her infront of a qaud. As for the dog i have not got any pics as i do not own him but the breeding of him is outstanding and he works to a high standard aswell below ground all the evidence of his breeding is in the book. I want 200 hundred a pup and there is two bitches and a dog left the bitches are the white one and the small one to the left of the others the other two are dogs they have got good strong heads and are already showing to be as bold as there parents grand parents and great grand parents. I think this is the only litter bred from that line for a good while so its an opportunity not to be missed. I WONT BE LETTING THEM GO TO JUST ANY BODY.

post-26171-1232628871.jpg

post-26171-1232628885.jpg

post-26171-1232628918.jpg

Edited by michaelknight

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have got some smart working russel pups. bitch good foxdog and bushing. Dog is a real grafting earth dog by charlie and sue from breaking through. pm if intrested.

your pups allready working lol

no mate there 7 weeks old you joker. :thumbs:

cracking litter and very well marked . do you have your pups under a heat lamp to start with or do you just give the bitch a bed/whelping box and leave her to it ? ill have a litter on the ground soon so just listning to diffrent people's methods as iv been told diffrently from diff people and those pups are a credit to you

cracking litter and very well marked . do you have your pups under a heat lamp to start with or do you just give the bitch a bed/whelping box and leave her to it ? ill have a litter on the ground soon so just listning to diffrent people's methods as iv been told diffrently from diff people and those pups are a credit to you

More dogs for sale :whistling:

Guest it's all my land after 12

More dogs for sale :whistling:

AND I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE " FOR SALE " PAGE ..................... AND THEY ARE FROM WORKERS

IF NOBODY SOLD ANY NOBODY COULD BUY ANY ...... THEN NOBODY'S STOCK WOULD IMPROVE !!!

Edited by it's all my land after 12

more dogs for sale .. no actualy the bitch im covering will be my first litter and none of the pups are for sale there are more people waiting on this breeding than there will be pup's and none are for sale they are going to a couple of keepers i know.

more dogs for sale .. no actualy the bitch im covering will be my first litter and none of the pups are for sale there are more people waiting on this breeding than there will be pup's and none are for sale they are going to a couple of keepers i know.
bump