Doxhope / Platt Deerhound Lurchers.

I have been looking to expand my kennel for four months now, but just can't find a racy type working deerhound or deerhound x. I am looking for a daytime dog, capable of the bigger stuff, but must be good with other dogs. Any ideas on where to look?

If you work a deerhound that isn't from there lines, then who bred it?

Any working pics would be great too!

Edited by JollyPoacher

Iv got a bitch pup here off shanehound on here... there off doxhope lines... 100% working lines with generations behind it... the bitch i have was the smallest in the litter racey little bitch firey as f**k... now theres one dog left he was picked out weeks ago and held back for somone but they left him down on the dog so the dog is still there iv seen this dog and hes a great looker very outgoing and racey all round well built pup... they ar off some serious working dogs and will make the grade no end... the dogs 500euro which is f**k all for this breeding and the deerhounds in the uk ar making 900 pound or there abouts you will have this dog over to you for about 600 euro... fully injected wormed to date and registered microchipped etc...

This is a chance to get the right lines and keep the deerhounds working and not let them all go to shit... Has bein said the best of working deerhounds is in ireland...

sires 27tts

dam 28tts

Parents taking all quarry...

Terrierman,I informed him of the pup available last week,hes not that serious about geting a pup as I told shanehound he MAY ring.Jolly poacher told me theyre exactly what he wants.You know the saying HE WHO HESITATES HAS MISSED A BLOODY FINE PUP,lol.Is the springer gone?

Terrierman,I informed him of the pup available last week,hes not that serious about geting a pup as I told shanehound he MAY ring.Jolly poacher told me theyre exactly what he wants.You know the saying HE WHO HESITATES HAS MISSED A BLOODY FINE PUP,lol.Is the springer gone?

Too bloody right if any seen the pup iv got here off shane they wouldnt dream of picking up anything else..

The dog went friday rang the bloke about an hour ago he was delighted with him dog put up a phesent and he shot it dog retrived it... happy days... tho im gutted hes gone as iv that copper on my back about the license as it came through thursday and hes pissed with the work he put into it and me backing out... What to do what to do....LOL