lurcher photos

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ryan161
a like all of them the whg white and brindle one is nice but also the brown one of yours is a nice dog mate
yea that bitch is f..king smart do u do much with ih ryan161 ;)

yes mate she is only after pups lol the we pup is out of her mate its only 9 weeks old the day so she is bk up on her feet and she is doin wat ever i put at mate ;)

hows she bred

she is 1st cross bull greyhound mate and the pups out of her is 3/8bull 5/8greyhound mate

a like all of them the whg white and brindle one is nice but also the brown one of yours is a nice dog mate

yes mate she is only after pups lol the we pup is out of her mate its only 9 weeks old the day so she is bk up on her feet and she is doin wat ever i put at mate ;)

hows she bred

she is 1st cross bull greyhound mate and the pups out of her is 3/8bull 5/8greyhound mate

u got any new pics
Guest ryan161

hows she bred

u got any new pics

new pic of what mate her or the pup

hows she bred

u got any new pics

the bitch mate ;) thanks
Guest ryan161

hows she bred

u got any new pics

the bitch mate ;) thanks

no mate il put sum of the other ones i have of her up mate

post-22578-1232454808.jpg

post-22578-1232454827.jpg

post-22578-1232454848.jpg

post-22578-1232454862.jpg

Edited by ryan161

hows she bred

u got any new pics

the bitch mate ;) thanks

thanks
Guest ryan161

:thumbs:

hows she bred

u got any new pics

the bitch mate ;) thanks

thanks

np chum. cheers