Most unusal bait

some weird baits there fellas :blink:

I've not used this my self but on the T.V I seen matt hayes use a strawberry as bait and catch a decent size carp on it i though that was quite weird :good::good:

Anyone else got any unusual baits?? :search:

i had a 17lb common on grapes, one grape on the hair put in the margins.

i always seem to get a result on grapes

Had a 30lb Common off the top on a bit of cork.

JOEB

that is not relly a relly weired bait, i no a lot of people who use cork as bait as it mimics dog biscets/bread that have been thrown in as surface bait :good: but its still a grat cath of the surface :good:

A couple of my mates reckoned they have caught rainbow trout on chewing gum,i wasnt with them so dont no if they were winding me up or not?

I was out a few weeks ago with my brother in law walking along a river when he shouted " F***ing hell i've just spat some chewing gum into river and that trout there has just swallowed it" so they might be telling you the truth. Although i've got to say I can't imagine chewing gum doing fish any good.

Carp are a food fish Danny,thats the reason they were originally imported into this country :yes: I will actually be fishing for them next week in their country of origin where I have eaten them many times :yes: