new catogory

is it posible for the mods to start a new catogory in the buy sell section for selling dogs, i aint got a problem with people selling them as i love dog's :) but when you have something for sale it get's over run with dogs :( and your item dissapears and your not allowed to keep bumping. just seems it would be a good idea to have a section just for dog's.

I agree with you Peter stuff other than dogs does get pushed down the board , either a seperate section or no animals for sale at all is the only way to ensure other goods get a fair chance of a good few reading it

A peddler section... interesting. :hmm:

:clapper::clapper: It would burn the forum out with the amount of adverts :whistling:....

seriousley though it probably would be a good idea as I'm sure it would be kept in check from time to time for the Peddlers.....

Jasper

A peddler section... interesting. :hmm:

:clapper::clapper: It would burn the forum out with the amount of adverts :whistling:....

seriousley though it probably would be a good idea as I'm sure it would be kept in check from time to time for the Peddlers.....

Jasper

how can it as you get them posting just the same in the for sale section.

It's a good idea, in theory. The reality is that we'll have to move even more posts into yet another forum as people will not (still don't) read the f*cking rules.

A peddler forum just invites people to sell even more shit, on here, than they do already. In my humble opinion this place shouldn't have a classifieds section but it's not upto me, it's up to Mr B.

Direct all further correspondence, for Peddler Central (For Swamper) to IanB. :D