ACD x greyhound pups

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This wasn't put up to help sell these pups mate but i cannot belive these pups are still here,seems folk want ???? in fact i don't know what folks want these days in there lurchers as these will do all what will be asked of them,big or small game they'll give it there all just to try to please you if nothing else."Nout as queer as folk" as they say eh :doh:

Yea know you didnt mate, keep the photos coming, just wanted to remind lads what they were missing out on, shame I haven't room , have one tmoz. good luck.

Guest night time my time

well,,,, dispite a few more people definately wanting these 2 pups, they are still there and growing,so if anyone does DEFINATELY want one let us know please, you wont be disapointed, :signthankspin:

Edited by night time my time
Guest night time my time
im still waiting for a pic of the pup fae the colliex litter
il try get you one tomrrow mate, wont be comeing your way for a bit,my bitch cut right through her pads from one side of her foot to the other,shes still on 3 legs 4 days later, looks realy sorry for herself,iv bort a little half x collie bitch 3 year old to be going on with, she hadnnt done anything, had her 1st rabbit last night so that was a pluss,my old girl just cant substitute anymore,the acd i got looks just like her dad, white and red merle with a white eye, unusual looking dog but all the bits in the right place,nice paces etc,going to try get some pics done of all me dogs agian as it goes,they all grow and change,
im still waiting for a pic of the pup fae the colliex litter
il try get you one tomrrow mate, wont be comeing your way for a bit,my bitch cut right through her pads from one side of her foot to the other,shes still on 3 legs 4 days later, looks realy sorry for herself,iv bort a little half x collie bitch 3 year old to be going on with, she hadnnt done anything, had her 1st rabbit last night so that was a pluss,my old girl just cant substitute anymore,the acd i got looks just like her dad, white and red merle with a white eye, unusual looking dog but all the bits in the right place,nice paces etc,going to try get some pics done of all me dogs agian as it goes,they all grow and change,

Disinfect and super glue the pad mate, help heal quicker, leave a little hole for it to weep.