im new and always on the lookout for advice

Hi everyone ,i am new to this site.I have looked over several other sites and this by far has the most members and subjects.I am 40 yrs old and have been involved in shooting and fishing since about 10yrs.I have 6 ferrets and a 12 week old jack russel,hoping to work along side the ferrets.I also own 12g and a 4.10 hushpower,2x .22 rimfires.i do most of my shooting/ferreting in the Dales and more than not i go on my own.I have picked up the basics and dont do that badly but could do with someone elses views at times,i use long nets for the sets rather than purse nets and sometimes get things totally wrong but thats me and not the ferrets,but i am more than willing to accept and use advice from ANYONE in the game.At the moment i am struggling to find info on how to introduce and work the ferrets and J Russel together.He has had his last jab and can now mix with other animals.The ferrets are 2x hobs 2yrs old,both castrated and 4 jills from 2yrs to 18mth again all spayed.I am also very keen to learn the art of snarring rabbits.

I know that there will be so much experience on this site the only prob now is the wife saying 'youre on that bl##dy computer again geek'.but i recon its better than sitting in the pub.