lamping tonite

lamping tonite girls and boys :toast:, cant wait. the weather been terrible for running on as late with the frozen solid ground, moonlit skies and hardlys a breath of wind. tonite where i am at its near perfect for lamping.

going to take my experianced bitch out and my 10 month old pup for the first time, see if i can get him a few easy runs. hopfully i get a bagfull.

anyone else trying the lamp out tonite?

lamping tonite girls and boys :toast:, cant wait. the weather been terrible for running on as late with the frozen solid ground, moonlit skies and hardlys a breath of wind. tonite where i am at its near perfect for lamping.

going to take my experianced bitch out and my 10 month old pup for the first time, see if i can get him a few easy runs. hopfully i get a bagfull.

isnt it a full moon then in west aucland :clapper: they will nick owt in the north east ;)

good luck :thumbs:

myself and lonedigga will be going out tonight for a few hours the conditions are ok apart from the full moon . :blink: , the permission we are going on is not the most over populated place where rabbits are concerned but its the first chance that we can both get out in a while, i'll be happy if we get a run or two for the dogs . a bagfull is a dream where we live . :(

isnt it a full moon then in west aucland :clapper: they will nick owt in the north east ;)

good luck :thumbs:

dont know what your on about lol :D

went out tonight for about 2 hours seen 1 rabbit that mysteriously dissapeared into thin air and that was about it .poor old dog didnt even get a chance to have a run.the rabbit population is very thin on the ground in south wales at the moment .hope the rest of you had a better night.