kill it cook it eat it ..watch now

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ( Mixy) just got suspended pending investigations lol

Tony

I just saw your intro thread on there, apparently you've got a 'teeny weenie dinkle!' :laugh: :laugh: :clapper: :clapper: :rofl:

Quality :D I hope they meant my avatar, the naked mole rat lol

Tony

11.jpg

:clapper:

I ( Mixy) just got suspended pending investigations lol

Tony

I just saw your intro thread on there, apparently you've got a 'teeny weenie dinkle!' :laugh: :laugh: :clapper: :clapper: :rofl:

Quality :D I hope they meant my avatar, the naked mole rat lol

Tony

11.jpg

:clapper:

Brill, thats well funny, I have only been suspended not banned, I am allowed back on next week, naughty girls ;)

Tony

luke i have not had a daft bet in ages ,just for a laugh i will take you up on your bet if you are serious. :yes: i got a funny feeling they just might mention some of those things ,and it will probibly be the owner of the estate ,

Bet taken! :good: but for the first time ever - I hope I lose!

If anyone mentions it, it will be the Presenter whilst playing devils advocate to a Veggie.

So far the only views the Estate owner has had a chance to put across was about gun saftey and as for poor Arthur! bet he just wants to slap them upside the head and knock some sense into them. He's a far more patient man than me!

When the Presenter said this is Arthurs job and the blonde bint replied 'well he's stupid then' she's just bloody lucky they didn't hear her! It's a long lonely walk back to civilisation!!! (chance to see if them scottish hounds can pull a slag rather than a stag!

Cheers

Luke

P.S As for you Mr Outlaw 'You are naughty, but I like it!' (sorry to Freddy Starr for pinching your line!)

Guest MY LAW
WHAT!!!! no stupid comments from a LACS supporter???? and a compliment for the Keepers!!!!

YES!!! I lost a Tenner!

LUKE it had to mention most of what you said ,to give the reason why it has gone on for so long ,like it was said it is the pinaccle of the estate shooting ,the rest just helps keep it going through the lean times of the year ,plus i have done a couple of things for the tv and you can always barter for certain points to be put forward ,which i suspect they did in this case :yes: any way if that is you in your avatar you look like the type of person that hopfuly will do this ,please donate £10 to the RED X it will do more good than if i had it [i might just take on some other daft bet and lose it ] :laugh: ATB