RATTING WHAT SORT OF COUNT DO PEOPLE GET.

MOORMAN

WHOT WAY ARE THEM PLUMMERS BRED AND WHAT SORT OF FARM WAS THAT ON

There was only one straight Plummer dog and he was out of Inglebrae Ben to Sonatal Tassle,and the other is a bitch bred down from Vandal to a Chapman Russell.It was on a chicken farm and as you say once a year they clear all stock and move the sheds which are on skids.

Cheers marky r keep at it.

STILL ON THE FARM GOING OUT IN 10 MIN WITH 4 TERRERS WILL TELL YOU ALL HELL I GET ON

GOING HOME TO MOS IF SUM ONE WILL TELL ME HELL TO GET PIC ON HIR I WILL POT SUM UP

below the box you type your topic / reply click on the browse box browse through your photos open the pic you want to add then click on the upload box at the side of the browse box.

hope this helps

MOORMAN

There was only one straight Plummer dog and he was out of Inglebrae Ben to Sonatal Tassle,and the other is a bitch bred down from Vandal to a Chapman Russell.It was on a chicken farm and as you say once a year they clear all stock and move the sheds which are on skids.

was the bitch bred by bill mossman

MOORMAN

was the bitch bred by bill mossman

Ollie,Dylan wasn't born then mate,and yes V was there with his dogs.

Goldfinch,a mate of mine had a bitch bred by Bill Mossman out of Vandal.She was then taken back to Bill and lined with her father Vandal,a resulting bitch pup was then put to a Chapman bred Russell and that is how the bitch in the pic was bred.

Do you know of Bills whereabouts or how he can be contacted?

Edited by Moorman 1