FENN TRAPS FOR SALE

lol...after enjoying the 'purse net wars' thread, I'm now enjoying the 'trap wars thread' :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lads, I realisise you are all trying to make a few quid selling gear, but for f*cks sake, just chill out and live and let live. The market is big enough for everyone to make a few sales without having to constantly slag off each others products.

When all is said and done, punters will buy from whoever they choose, and you won't help yourselves by going to war on each other. :good:

lol...after enjoying the 'purse net wars' thread, I'm now enjoying the 'trap wars thread' :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lads, I realisise you are all trying to make a few quid selling gear, but for f*cks sake, just chill out and live and let live. The market is big enough for everyone to make a few sales without having to constantly slag off each others products.

When all is said and done, punters will buy from whoever they choose, and you won't help yourselves by going to war on each other. :good:

Your 100% right mate but it sure is entertaining :D:laugh:

ferretno1 you told me they were the real makoy :icon_eek: i was guna place a big order with you i spoke to a fair few people about them, not any more :no:

thats because when i bought them i was under the impression they were the real macoys, im not trying to do anybody over.

Theres a trap manufacturer at long marston airfield oposite stratford cattle market who sells mk4 fens for £4.99 the company name is john underwood. all his other traps are cheap as well. rabbit drop traps £60 for 4, fox traps £79, larsen springs 60p scissor mole traps £2.60 try.

Guest Trapper5589

Read your message about your traps, fenn traps are stamped with the name "fenn" check your traps if you have 5 coils on each spring on either side of the trap pan, they are not fenn traps. fenn traps have 7 coils on each side of the trap. They may be springers, and are not so strong and have a bad habit when springing closed te base hook comeing off the trap jaw, as i have used both types and in my opinion the 'fenn' is the best. but the body grip trap's the 1:16's are far better than both of them.

hope this helps you Bye :D