2009 start of new year

im going out 2 nite with the lamp and gun on some of my permission hopefully get some bunnies will let you know if i do :good::good:

good luck , its not going to be as cold as it has been 2 nite, what gun and lamp you using?

this is the light weight version

pc050045in3.jpg

pc050046yu1.jpg

pc050044ta7.jpg

pc050049ok0.jpg

3 black things from each hide then off for a walk round the woods coz frost bite was setting in not the weather for sitting on your arse. wife got the tree rats, the pleasent one was taken with a shotgun at the farmyard

pc050041pu7.jpg

wife dressed accordingly

im going out 2 nite with the lamp and gun on some of my permission hopefully get some bunnies will let you know if i do :good::good:

good luck , its not going to be as cold as it has been 2 nite, what gun and lamp you using?

air arms s410c and dad with lightforce :thumbs:

air arms s410c and dad with lightforce :thumbs:

got an s410 myself i use a debben tracer max pro with red filter great if you want to go out on your own.verry under rated gun .happy hunting mate

this is the light weight version

pc050045in3.jpg

pc050046yu1.jpg

pc050044ta7.jpg

pc050049ok0.jpg

3 black things from each hide then off for a walk round the woods coz frost bite was setting in not the weather for sitting on your arse. wife got the tree rats, the pleasent one was taken with a shotgun at the farmyard

pc050041pu7.jpg

wife dressed accordingly

be careful not to go near any banks dressed like that LOL

• 2 weeks later...

there is a patch of trees on the farm we shhot that we have seem a good number of pigeons land in, we planning on building a hide in this patch of trees as well , also a few crows seem to land in there, always see a few squirrels there as well, only a 100 yard strip of trees but seems to be a good place, dont think either of us have had a woddy from these hides yet, out in the morning for a few hours so will be getting a few more crows ,( we hope),lol