2009 start of new year

Good shooting there,pity you didn't get more of them horrible black & white b******s on the end.Absolutly hate magpies,remind me of the chavs of the avian world ;) bullying robbing gets :thumbs:

sounds like you dont like maggies, getting a few permenant hides sorted out so we should be able to lay a few of his buddies out for you ,will keep you posted

nice shooting and nice hide i think ill make one and have ago myself

they well worth making mate, the 1 thats in the photo was our first one, was well heavy due to what materials we had to use, but that ones staying where it is, platoon has made another one now out of better wood and its lighter if you wanted to move it to a different spot on the farm,i got photos of the tree we shot the last lot of crows out of, its a sitty tree and every morning they flock there in anything from 5 to 40 birds, there was no good spot to put a hide that was comfortable so we built one that can stay there, platoons hide is in a better spot again, only chance we ever had from taking them from the tree he is shooting was with a rim fire or 17hmr and nearest hedge was 80 yards away,this tree he shoots its nothing to see 50 plus birds in, there are simply hundreds of crows in this area and we going to see how many we take this year, last year we took 351 with a combinations of airrifle, shot gun, rim fire, 17hmr, keep us informed if you build a hide mate and show us it when you built it,just edited this photo for myself, hard to count them with the light in the photo, got to keep count,lol

post-2422-1230998143_thumb.jpg

Edited by wife