Who on here could rig me up a quickset longnet?

Netter

Who on here could rig me up a quickset longnet?

I've 120 or 130 yards of handmade netting, 2 1/8th or 2 1/4 mesh (dont know without looking) 14 meshes deep, I thought this would make a nice 50 yarder.

I've never used a quickset longnet and only seen them on film, but I have fancied one for a while.

Would the netting need making deeper by adding selvedges?

What would be a rough price for all the gear, poles basket etc?

Also if someone could, would they give me a price for me to send the netting to them, and them send it back ready rigged?

Cheers

If you like netter, when my money comes through, (has it??) and you send me the net, with a blank DVD, I can copy one that stubby sent me. Good and is all about rigging a Quickset. So might be useful. And if you PM MC on here, im sure he would do you a deal if you buy the kit off him. Seems pretty easy if you going to do it yourself. Also, i have a basket made by Molecatcher here and if that check doesnt get to you, I will swap it for that net.

If you like netter, when my money comes through, (has it??) and you send me the net, with a blank DVD, I can copy one that stubby sent me. Good and is all about rigging a Quickset. So might be useful. And if you PM MC on here, im sure he would do you a deal if you buy the kit off him. Seems pretty easy if you going to do it yourself. Also, i have a basket made by Molecatcher here and if that check doesnt get to you, I will swap it for that net.

im after a basket if no one wants it ;)

im after a basket if no one wants it ;)

NO chance bandit, Its mine :D