pics of me dog

Guest 1 man and hiz dog

Guest REDROB

nice dog you have there, well done, on the show side i think the old pals act comes to the front,was at a show in derby few years back a guy was telling the terrier judge all about how good this red lakey type was and it was going to go all the way, this was befor the show started. at the time i was showing a border dog that did quite well at the shows but he never won in the final of any show, it got to the stage when or if the dog got to the final line up at any of the shows i didnt put him in, ( im not moaning or whinging just telling it as i see it)

go to shows evry week in the summer , and have only entered my dogs on a handfull of ocations. i remmember last year at the end of the season being at a show in suffolk, and to be honest there wasn't a dog at that show i would want to own.

anyway one of the classes was for working dogs, i was a bit connfussed as i thought i was at a working lurcher show.

any way i thought feck it and entered visa who i must point out was in rock hard shape( like me) :D some of you who have seen her know she has one or two scars from following hares through hedges.

she is admittedly not the best looking animal but was without dowt inthe best condition. she didnt place anywhere and this fat fecking pet won :( so i wont play any moore and just go for the craic

• 10 months later...