How many pups do you rekon she will have?

how many pups?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. dam 3/8 5/8 sire 1st cross

• 4 or less
    • more

11 at least!

I am starting to think that way, i started off thinking 8 but the way she is growing i think more and it seems pretty tightly packed in there because i can feel movement already! 11 will give us a good variety to choose our picks but i imagine i will have more than a few sleepless nights!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

during the pregnancy at how many weeks do you notice the biggest increase in size? my staffy is due in about 16 days and she isnt overly big but every time she eats she swells up. i have noticed an increase in her size and she has slowed up a bit. atb i dont want a big litter anyway as i only bred her as i want one of her pups.

many thanks

during the pregnancy at how many weeks do you notice the biggest increase in size? my staffy is due in about 16 days and she isnt overly big but every time she eats she swells up. i have noticed an increase in her size and she has slowed up a bit. atb i dont want a big litter anyway as i only bred her as i want one of her pups.

many thanks

I normally notice a big change from the last 2 weeks. but this one still has 3 weeks left and looks like a barrel on legs! I think she is going to go early!

Good luck with your pups.

post-22007-1231114189_thumb.jpg

many thanks

I normally notice a big change from the last 2 weeks. but this one still has 3 weeks left and looks like a barrel on legs! I think she is going to go early!

shes grown since i was at urs the other day guys!!! i reckon double fuigures now!!!

many thanks

shes grown since i was at urs the other day guys!!! i reckon double fuigures now!!!

I know, she is massive, we have been away in the midlands for 24 hours and she has grown! I know the sires sister had 14 in her 1st litter with her old owner so maybe big litters are in the genes! 9 is the biggest we have ever had! Im prepared with the bottles and ill be getting some milk powder for dam and pups to give her a helping hand! Just hope we dont lose any :no:

many thanks

I know, she is massive, we have been away in the midlands for 24 hours and she has grown! I know the sires sister had 14 in her 1st litter with her old owner so maybe big litters are in the genes! 9 is the biggest we have ever had! Im prepared with the bottles and ill be getting some milk powder for dam and pups to give her a helping hand! Just hope we dont lose any :no:

oooooh ur going to lose 1 remember!!! :whistling:

many thanks

LOL! He has been deleted, did you notice? muppet.

many thanks

LOL! He has been deleted, did you notice? muppet.

pmsl that last post looks like ur calling me a muppet pmsl!!!

my bitch had 8 pups! and your's seems double the size of mine!

atb with them! :thumbs:

what x are they?

:icon_eek: 8x2=16 i just know i will be tearing my hair out by the time they are running around, terrorising my chickens and my cat and eating my house! lol

They will be 7/16 bul 9/16 greyhound.

Dam is 3/8 5/8

sire is 1st cross, this is him.

post-22007-1231122300_thumb.jpg